CHAPTER 190: Vow of friendship (2)

When she noticed their wide eyes looking at her weirdly, she smiled sheepishly in realization. To her these things were just as common as rocks, she never really considered them a treasure before when she was still in bright moon palace. But when she's outside whatever she takes out becomes a treasure and she never has gotten used to it.

"Alright, many thanks little Yu Yue. In the future if you need our help we would make sure to rush first to your aid" yu shu tian vowed solemnly, his team members also followed suit before Yu Yue could react.

"ah- you guys don't have to be so serious, if ever my jade moon pavilion needs your help within phoenix empire I would appreciate a lending hand though." she said to lighten the mood. However, when she mentioned the jade moon pavilion, the cloud dragon mercenary team couldn't help it anymore as they blurted incredulously.

They can't wrap their minds around yu yue's words anymore, their minds can't cope anymore as they haven't recollected their senses yet she would throw another bomb.

"ahhh-"

"the famous jade moon pavilion is yours?" Yu Shu Tian exclaimed full of surprise, a couple of months ago a famous establishment among people of all statuses opened up in Red Cloud city. Jade moon pavilion instantly become a hit, the people were all curious about its owner, they also said the one overseeing it is a woman wearing a half-crane mask.

They just remembered as their eyes landed on lady Shan Shou, when she was in Red Cloud city nobody has ever seen her closely. Red cloud city is the first city jade pavilion set up a branch as it is the nearest to the black forest and hundred flower city.

"hmm" Yu Yue nodded sheepishly, she never really feels the need to be guarded around these big guys as they were all kind and good-natured.

"..." their minds were blown away.

...

It's been a week since they entered the inner area of the mountain lava forest, just as its name sounds. There are flowing magma and active volcanoes all around. Yu Yue also started to feel a little uncomfortable as her physique is of the opposing element. There are still trees and grasses but they are scarce as there aren't many plants with fire attributes. Even Little Willow went back inside the space as the temperature is really unbearable.

When they were in the inner area the cloud dragon mercenary team was able to start collecting spirit lava stones. Yu Yue was also excited as she collected rare herbs and minerals, she also extracted a lot of poison for herself and for little yu si who equally likes to study poison as much as she does.

But she didn't forget her main goal of coming here, little tear was searching thoroughly inside the space just in case another person got their hands on the fire dragon grass. 

Yu shu tian and the team who already completed their mission also give them a helping hand as they already know how important it is to her. 

Yu yue's heart was full of gratefulness, she knows how dangerous this journey is, and that's why she didn't take so many people with her this time. But even knowing that the cloud dragon mercenary team didn't hesitate to help her at all as they have total belief in her that she would be able to save them if ever.