CHAPTER 103: Appointing (2)

Yu Yue already thought it through before, she need to centralize their force to have an effective system and to pass orders easily in an organized manner.

She's going to split their forces into six groups, the main troops, the assassins, the information gatherers, shop attendants, the shadow guards, and the combat maids.

She gathers them here today to appoint the heads of each force. She also let the children out of the space, their auras shocking everyone. They haven't seen these kids since they trained inside the space and unlike their timid and weak appearance before, they look almost unrecognizable now.

"Xing Yi, gather the 6 most talented and capable people from all the groups" Yu Yue spoke without looking as she helps little Xi Wang sit on the side, with a table and a comfortable chair just for him as lady Shan Shou personally bring him cakes and tea.

"yes, miss" Xing Yi acquiesced in a deep bow. Yu Yue didn't usually let her subordinates treat her so servilely unless it was a formal occasion. But even so, Xing Yi and Xing Er just respect her deeply. The others too but they aren't as formal as them with her. Though it might have to do with Xing Yi and Xing Er's natural disposition as shadow guards or so she thought.

Yu Yue always pampers him and gave him the best but he never grows arrogant and despotic. He simply sat there quietly and leisurely.

The others were already used to seeing such a scene but the new batch of people was stunned, although they were already warned that they shouldn't slight this little ancestor of all people, they were still surprised by how their master treated her little brother above all else.

Xing Yi already determined the six most capable and talented people he could think of based on his observations.

"miss this is all of them." he said as he gestures at the five people. Yu Yue isn't as involved in the Yu manor so she still didn't know much about their capabilities yet. But she heard a lot from Xing Yi so she already guessed who those people be without surprise.

"This subordinate greets master." they all said in a bow.

"rise" she acknowledges in a crisp loud voice as they all stand up in a row.

She already told them to address themselves as her subordinates because she feels uncomfortable calling people her servants or slaves, it also doesn't suit her taste at all.

She looks at them in the eye and nodded with satisfaction and called them one by one by their names. "aunt Shan Shou, Yu Ling, Mo Ling, Hua Ling, Hong Mei, and Feng Chen"

"yes miss"

"yes master"

They replied solemnly as they could feel the seriousness in Yu Yue's tone.

"From today onwards we shall split our forces into six groups, thus starting today I appoint you all as the head of each team and shall directly take orders from me." she said heavily changing her relaxed momentum into a respectable and authoritative, she exhibited strong domination in their hearts like a strong practitioner worthy of their loyalty.

Their hearts thumped with excitement and reverence at her, especially Mo Ling, the others were also stunned as they could feel their hearts burst with inexplicable excitement completely subjugated by her dominance.

"Yu Ling, I appoint you as the head of the white army" she spoke with a small smile as she handed him a black rabbit mask.

Yu Ling removes his silver mask and replaces it with the black rabbit mask. He already knows what it is from Yu Yi and the others. The children under him cheered seeing this.

Yu ling already guessed it a little because Yu Yue did entrust him with tasks right after following her side. But even so, he was deeply moved by her trust and believed in his capabilities as he vowed not to disappoint her.

"This subordinate thanks miss, I would live up to miss expectations." he said with solemnity.

Yu Yue nodded with satisfaction.