CHAPTER 66: The last test

Before hai xingze could say anything, a loud roar vibrated through the entire testing hall.
Their expressions change solemnly at the familiar sound.

They have been chased by a demonic beast multiple times since they entered the black forest so they're already familiar with its frightening roar.

"not good" Si Xiao Xiao muttered in distress.

No wonder they were together this time because they have to defeat this kind of beast.

Their hearts crept with worry and a tinge of fear as a loud thumping could be heard on the ground which make their faces turn pale. 

They could hear the sounds of footsteps and they didn't indicate anything good.

Soon enough five demonic beasts appeared.

Compared to before these beasts are different from those who chase them all over before.

"These demonic beasts seemed to be of higher levels" Tian Wuxian muttered out loud what they all thought.

"what do we do now?" little fatty asked in a small voice, still traumatized from the first time he encountered demonic beasts and almost shredded to pieces.

Tian Wuxian thought for a while, thinking of the best strategy to fight the demonic beasts.

"xingze and little fatty distract the other four and Xiao Xiao, me, and Zhuang Lan would finish them one by one" he instructed after ascertaining their strengths and forming a strategy.

This is what he could think of effectively right now.

Little fatty heaved a sigh of relief, if it was just distracting it would do. If they fight it one on one, he might lose his life first.

Xingze and little fatty quickly act, they didn't ask for more. It's the same for the others, they have enough trust in each other anyways. Besides they didn't have better ideas.

Hai xingze uses his water and ice attribute to tease the demonic beast into annoyance.

Little fatty uses his earth attribute to hinder the beast from chasing after them.

They cooperated tacitly allowing others to kill the fifth demonic beast.

They use their swords and simultaneously slash the demonic beasts.

Demonic and spirit beasts have higher defenses in general so they aren't that vulnerable to raw sword attacks.

Xiao xiao and the others use their spirit attacks.  They imbued their qi into their weapons and use their strongest spirit attacks.

Their clan's martial arts were used in full display. 

The three of them were stunned speechless seeing how much they improve after the ninth level.

Before they could barely injure demonic beasts of lower level yet now they're able to injure severely the higher level ones.

Not long after that they quickly move to their next target after finishing the other.

This gives little fatty and xingze a breather.

Not long after they killed all the demonic beasts one after the other.

They cheered joyously, little fatty even pats his chest triumphantly. He and xingze was the one who finished the last beast.

Before they could celebrate they were teleported out of the place back to the altar.