CHAPTER 131: Poaching (3)

The group of beaten-up men was feeling uncomfortable under her ostracizing gaze, they shifted their gazes uncomfortably.

"Good, since I'm satisfied with you all I'll give you another chance" Yu Yue clasped her hands as the glowing crystal orb revolves around her. Though they couldn't see her face she gave off a gentle and holy aura that makes them want to trust her words.

Yu Yue utilized her power of light and its unique holy energy that muddles everyone into a daze, it soothes their pain and makes them feel different emotions and also feeling blissful because it soothes their souls.

She's not just using it to be nice to them but she's trying to cancel out the binding force from the vows with their current master.

"what is this feeling?"

"what's happening?"

"why am I in tears?"

"It's so comfortable!"

Sighs and exclamations of different expressions could be heard inside the room.

Yu Yue was also stunned into a daze, this is the first time she uses the power of light and she didn't think it would have this kind of effect.

"What did you do to us little girl?" elder zhou was frightened because he could feel that the force that binds him with his master was slowly dissipating and it makes him feel emotions he hasn't felt before so he tried to resist it with all his might.

Yu Yue sighed, although the power of light is heaven-defying it can't affect those with higher cultivation at all. However, elder zhou is a genuine foundation establishment level 9 peak stage practitioner through and through. If he wasn't badly injured right now she couldn't even dream of influencing his emotional and mental state, same for the other practitioners present. 

The other elders also started resisting when they heard elder zhou's words. Yu Yue's face paled and her body shook but she persisted because Butler White told her so if she didn't want to suffer the backlash. She casually experiments with the power of light without precaution and she regretted it right now, she couldn't blame butler white as well because she didn't ask now informed him beforehand.

Since Yu Yue was wearing a mask she didn't act out of the ordinary and her mind started working at full capacity as she threatened them. "hehe, elders I'm canceling the force that binds you with your master. I'm warning you if you still resist only death awaits you, if you let me completely remove the bind then you still have the chance to live. If you value your loyalty then you can try to die, if you value your life then behave yourselves. I'm not joking so choose wisely, feel free to give it a try though" she said sternly in a cold voice as she raised the amount of power to the maximum level to quickly remove the binding.

The elders all look at her in horror, they thought she was just joking but she didn't say anymore and of course, they were too afraid to die but at the same time they were afraid to do as she says.

'Removing a binding? Are you kidding me? Is such a thing even possible?' elder zhou thought incredulously. Although he made a vow with the zhou clan it's not out of loyalty but fears that he might lose his life if he defies and right now it happened again.

'but—' sensing that the bind is truly dissipating and nothing happened to them he grit his teeth and do as she says. Seeing him like this the other elders also followed suit hesitantly.

They did have some thoughts that if this works they would escape this place quickly and also escape from blue thunder city. They were just ordinary citizens who wants to live and have no choice but to follow their city lord because they couldn't escape from the city anymore and those who tried were made examples by showing them how they died miserably.

And now that there's hope they won't make the same mistake again.

Too bad for them though, little Xi Wang who was reading a book in his courtyard noticed the oddity in the atmosphere. He has a dark spirit attribute so he was more sensitive to the power of light and he quickly ordered Xing Yi to check out the oddity right away. Xing Yi could also feel the power of light so he quickly went to Yu Yue's side.

Little Xi Wang remained in the courtyard as his eyes flashed and coldly said. "hmmp. I didn't know the divine lord had such a hobby of hiding in the dark and sneaking into someone's courtyard" he snorted contemptuously.