Dating George Weasley

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

This was requested by honeyy_clouds. Here are some headcanons/one-shots along with pictures of dating the one and only George Weasley.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Many people don't notice, but George is much softer than his twin

Yes, he pulled pranks and had a humorous personality, but not as much as Fred. He enjoyed the peace and quiet, perfectly fine when things were calm.

He was also the clingier twin. He has seperation anxiety and alway wanted to be touching you in some way.

His favorite was hand-holding when in public. His gentle hands lovingly wrapped around yours.

He loved swinging it back and forth while walking, both of your laughter filling the air.

When it was just you and him, he loved cuddling. Being so close to you brought him comfort that he just couldn't explain. The comfort that could only be brought on by the person he loved so dearly.

George plays guitar and you can not convince me otherwise. He loved whenever you would listen to him play, especially when you sing while he did.

Favorite song- This Town by Niall Horan
He loved the song so much and would play and sing it for you whenever you felt down or just to make you smile.

Favorite song- This Town by Niall HoranHe loved the song so much and would play and sing it for you whenever you felt down or just to make you smile

George lived for late night conversations. Talking about plans for your future together or anything else you could think of.

The two of you would sit on the roof, bringing pillows and blankets. You would talk for hours on end and Fred often had to wake you guys up after y'all fell asleep.

On the roof.

At midnight.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Random one-shot bc why not!

" Come, on! Please, Georgie!" You pleaded, giving him puppy eyes that he couldn't resist.

" Ok, c'mon!" He said grabbing 2 pillows and walked towards the window of his dorm.

" YES!" You grabbed blankets and ran towards him. He unlocked the window and climbed onto the roof.

He smiled and reached out a hand to help you. Grabbing it, you jumped out the window, landing right next to him.

The two of you set up the pillow and blankets quickly.

He sat down and open his arm to you. You sat in between his legs, your back against his chest.

You looked at the sunset, orange to blue ombre canceling out in the middle, creating a greyish hue. You smiled at the peaceful sight.

" You know, I want our kids to be able to see the simple beauties in life," George said.

This caught you off guard. You spun around so that you were facing him. Your eyes were wide.

"Our kids?"

"Yes. I want to have 7, like my family."

You were still surprised but decided to go with it. " I was thinking 3."

" 3? What about 5," he asked.

" Maybe we should wait till we're married before we think about kids."

"Maybe so. What kind of wedding do you think we'll have?"

Well," you thought out loud, " I want it to be casual and not super big."

" I agree. Not super fancy." He said.

You nodded before digging your head into his shoulder. "I love you, Georgie."

" I love you too m'love. I can't wait to have a future with you."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Sorry this took so long lol Hope you like it tho

If you want me to do this with any other characters, feel free to request it.

Bye y'all, love you all. Stay safe, please

✎Abbie!