Jealous Mattheo

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

This imagine was requested by kuro0slut. I hope you enjoy it, feel free to leave any other requests you have!

Disclaimer: mentions of alcohol. Continue reading at your own discretion.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

A Slytherin party. That's all you have to say.

Slytherins party hard. Bottles of alcoholic, probably smoking, dancing, loud music. They got it all.

You were never one for drinking, as you hated the embarrassment that came with being drunk.

But, today was a different case. Mattheo said he was planning on staying sober tonight, mainly because he didn't want to deal with a hangover the next morning. Your friends were also attempting to get you to drink with them so yeah.

Now, about 3 hours into the party, it was about 11 and you were on your 3rd drink.

Mattheo kept an eye on you throughout the party keeping you upright so you didn't fall and leading you away from people with bad vibes.

Draco called his name, and now the two were in a deep conversation about god knows what. This left you, in a drunken state, alone.

A boy a year above you saw you walking around aimlessly and walked over to you.

" You alright," he questioned as you almost tripped over your own feet.

"Yeah! Yeah, I'm good," you slurred.

" Y'know what?" You asked. The boy hummed in response, " You have nice hair. It kinda looks like my boyfriend's."

" You have a boyfriend," he question, glancing around concerningly.

To get something straight, he was looking for Mattheo so that Theo could help you out, seeing as you could barely stand. But to someone, aka Mattheo, it looked quite suspicious.

" Yeah, I do! Your eyes are shining, it's pretty," you complimented.

"Oh, uh- thank you? Your eyes are pretty as well."

Meanwhile, Mattheo had realized that he had completely forgotten about you and quickly paced through the party.  His eyes scanned the area and fell on you, who's smiling at a boy, who was looking around suspiciously.

He ran over and grabbed your hand, pulling you into a hug and glaring at the other boy.

" What are you doing over here, baby," Theo question.

" I was talking to uhmmm- well I don't know his name. That one right there," you gestured to the boy.

" Yeah? What were you talking about?"

" I was telling him how his eyes looked shiny." You put your head on his chest and closed your eyes.

" Okay, I think we should head back to our dorm now. What do you think," he asked, even if he was going to take you there anyway.

" Mhm, ok. By Mr. Pretty Eyes."

" Yeah that's enough," Mattheo spat, leading you towards his dorm while still glaring at the boy, who was looking around awkwardly.

Once you two got back to his dorm, he sat you gently on his bed and threw you a hoodie from his closet.

" Why do ya look angry," you said, looking at him expectingly.

" Don't flirt with other guys," he said, laying in bed with you, pulling you into his chest.

" I don' know what your talkin' 'bout," you said. You groaned, nuzzling your face deeper into his chest, " My head hurts."

" And now I know why you don't drink," Mattheo complained with a sigh.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Hope y'all liked it, I actually really like this idea. If you guys want, I'll make part 2, where y/n is hungover and Mattheo takes care of them. 

Now I'm off to study for my agriscience test tomorrowz love that for me

Love you all, you utterly amazing human beings

✎Abbie