Dating Draco Malfoy

A request by MalfoyzzSlut0, hope you like it bestie :)

Warning that this is fanon soft Draco, not toxic Draco. We don't do that here. Okay, here ya go

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Draco is , not exactly a softie in general, but he definitely has a a soft spot for you and only you. He hates it, but can't deny it.

His love language is physical touch and quality time.

As a child, he was never shown much affection or attention, so he adored whenever you would take time to give him some.

Cuddling was his personal favorite. He ALWAYS held you, and would never let it go the way because, " No Y/n, I'm not a baby!"

 He ALWAYS held you, and would never let it go the way because, " No Y/n, I'm not a baby!"

Now let's talk about a VERY important part in y'all's relationship.

Draco's rings.

Whenever he could sense you feeling stressed or nervous, he would put his hand on your knee and let you fiddle with his rings.

You also did this when he was talking to Blaise and Pansy and you got bored.

He never really let you wear them, but he did bribe you with them every once and a while.

" M'love, if you wake up for classes, I'll let you wear my rings." And up you get.

" Darling, I'll let you wear my rings if you go to the party." Well what are we waiting for, lets go.

It is no secret that Draco is the definition of possessive

He's not as bad as you would think though. But, he would never miss a chance to show you off and show people that you were together.

One of his favorite ways was for you to wear his hoodie. He pretended he hated it, but let me tell you, this boy LOVES IT!

He would purposefully leave them at your dorm, or set them out when you stayed at his. He would hold your hand as the two of you walked down the hallways, as he subtly glanced at the MALFOY on your back.