Flustered G.W

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Requested by shlimazzl

Hope you enjoy, sorry if it's a bit off of what you requested.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

George was confident and cocky the majority of the time. He believed himself better than everyone else.

But there was one girl in particular who could make him blush and stutter, something nobody has ever seen the redhead do.

Y/n.

A name so beautiful on the tongue that the near thought of her name could put hearts in his eyes.

She was as smart as they get, more beautiful than the pretty princesses he heard about as a child.

And he always wanted to ask you, his twin encouraged him multiple times. But everytime he got near you, he froze and hastily backed away.

You had noticed him staring at you a few times, but never thought much of it.

The wind was howling and rain pounding against the cold, stone walls of the castle.

You sat on a window sill outside, propped up against the cold glass. Your hair was drenched in water and your back was numb due to the freezing glass pressing against it.

You always loved the rain, it calmed you and made you feel as if nothing mattered but the raindrops falling from the clouds.

George was roaming the halls, when saw someone against the window. He instantly recognized your hair color.

As much as he wanted to ask you out then and there, he knew he should have somewhat of a connection with you, so that's exactly what he tried to do.

"Hello, Y/n," he said, sitting next to her, rain dripping down his red hair.

"Hello, Weasley," you greeted back, not exactly knowing if this was Fred or George.

"Call me George," he smiled.

"Are you actually George, or is this another one of your pranks?"

"No, no I'm actually George," he laughed.

"Well then, Hello, George."

The two of you sat in silence, until George spoke up again.

"You're very pretty, has anyone ever told you that before," he complimented.

"Thank you! Only a few people, but they all asked to fuck immediately after so it didn't mean to much," you laughed.

"People are stupid."

"Agreed."

"You know what, George?"

"What, Y/n?"

"You seem really nice. Nicest dude to talk to me if I'm being honest," you said.

"Thank you,you're very sweet as well."

You both, once again, sat in silence, watching the way the rain hit the ground.

"Look, I know you said you didn't like when people compliment you and then ask you to do something, and it's completely fine if you say no," he said his words very quickly and nervously. "But, do you think you would want to go to Hogsmead with me this Saturday?"

You smiled, "Of course! And I don't mind at all. It's just a annoying when people are like, 'You're pretty hot, wanna fuck'," she joked.

"Great, the Three Broomsticks work?"

"Sounds great."

For the rest of the rainy night, you joked and laughed, pushed and shoved.

George walked you back to your dorm, and hugged you goodnight.

And you walked into your common room with a smile on your face and a jumper with a big letter G on it.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

there you have it

also, i got my cartilage pierced yesterday and it hurts like a mf tbh

but yeah, love you all