M.R vs. Y/n's parents

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

This is part 2 of the last imagine.

Not all parents are like the btw, I kinda based them off my own (I'm using the name Alex for your brother again)

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Your brother loved Theo. He completely accepted your relationship, and was no longer suspicious of it. In fact, your brother and Mattheo could be considered friends.

So, the next summer, you invited Mattheo to stay a few day with your family. He accepted of course.

He was a bit doubtful, nervous even. He did well meeting your brother, but your parents' opinion was way more important.

But at the same time, it Mattheo, so he was confident at the same time.

You, Mattheo, and Alex were exiting the Hogwarts Express for summer break. Mattheo had both your trunk and his in one hand, and your hand the other. ( #alexthe3rdwheel)

The 3 of you exited and we're immediately called over by your parents.

They pulled you and Alex into a hug, and then turned to Mattheo, who stood there holding y'all's trunks.

"You must be Mattheo, Y/n has told us alot about you. Even Alex sent us an owl about how you two were a perfect match," your mom said excitedly, pulling him into a hug. His eyes went wide and you chuckled at his expression.

"Nice to meet you, Mrs. Y/l/n. You as well, Mr. Y/l/n," he said, shaking you dad's hand.

"Nice to meet you, Mattheo," your dad greeted.

Once the 5 of you got back to your house, you showed him around the house. You showed him your bedroom, and he slightly blushed when he saw a framed picture of you and him on your nightstand.

"You can't even go a day with out seeing my beautiful face!"

Mattheo helped your mother set up the table for dinner. And let me tell you, this man's tables manners are amazing!

He knows he's already won over you mom, but your dad is another story. So, he decides to make conversation with him. Just simple, light conversation about things like Quidditch and Hogwarts. He made sure you took part in the conversation, asking you questions and stuff like that.

After dinners, he helped clean up the table and kitchen.

Somehow, you managed to convince your parents to let him sleep in your room, as long as the door stayed unlocked.

"I'd say that went pretty well, don't you think, darling," he asked, while cuddling that night.

Your back was against his chest and his head was in your shoulder, the two of you watching, but not really paying attention to, a movie.

"Mhm, my parents really like you it seems!"

Your family's overall opinion -

Your brother - 11/10 - thinks he's nice and their pretty good friends

Your mother - 9/10 - Is fine with you dating, and thinks that he's tough enough to protect you

Your father - 6/10 - Is alright with you dating, but thinks he's too uptight

Averaged out - a solid 8.6/10

❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

I swear I'm alive! Sorry for being so inactive

I'm gonna try to post more but idk

Love y'all <3

✎abbie