S.B when he forgets your Birthday

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Nobody requested this but it's my birthday and I wanted to write something for it sooo..... yeah-

enjoy (~ ̄³ ̄)~

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Sirius is normally pretty good when it comes to birthdays, mainly he because he loves throwing parties.

But, the Gryffindor vs. Slytherin quidditch game was coming up and he working constantly in getting techniques perfected and strategies working. He was gone early in the morning before classes, and after classes he went right back to the quidditch pitch.

You were hoping that he would take a break from practicing to celebrate your birthday with you.

So, you dressed up a bit and walked into the common room the morning of your birthday. When you saw Remus and not Sirius you frowned a bit.

"Happy birthday Y/n! James and Siri are at practice right now but they should be back soon. You wanna play Uno while we wait?," He asked, wanting to past the time.

He had a feeling Sirius forgot, as he didn't say anything about your birthday at all before he left. But Remus didn't mention it, and the two of you played uno for quite a bit. (let's pretend your birthday is on a weekend, ok)

"This isn't fair," Remus complained, and you placed you final card for the 6th time that morning.

You shrugged and smiled, "Wanna go again?"

"Yeah, just one more round though."

"That's what you said last time," you laughed, dealing the cards.

The two of you laughed and you let Remus go first.

Soon enough, James and Sirius walked in on you guys playing uno and laughing. They came to a stop and Sirius squinted his eyes.

"Haha, I finally beat you," Remus exclaimed.

"That's because I went easy on you."

"Don't you lie."

You stuck your tounge out at him and he did the same to you.

"Another round?"

"Sure," he said, collecting the cards from the table.

Sirius ran up behind the couch you sat in and wrapped his arm your shoulder, "Can I play?"

You gasped in shock, "Siri! You can't just do that."

Sirius plopped down on the couch beside you and James sat on the floor, leaning up against Remus' chair.

"And on her special day," James pursed his lips and shook his head, pretending to be upset.

"Special day? Are you getting married or something," he joked.

He frowned when you furrowed your eyebrows and looked at him weirdly.

"What?"

Your jaw dropped and you attempted to stop your eyes from glossing over.

"What," he exclaimed, a bit worried.

"Sirius, cut the act! She obviously doesn't find it funny," Remus told him.

"I don't have an 'act'!"

"Fuck you," you said angrily, getting up and walking out of the common room.

"Sirius, not the time for pranks!"

"I'm not playing any pranks! Why is today specia- shit! It's her birthday," he said, disappointed in himself. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. I'ma go talk to her."

"Pads, I would just let her be for a moment."

"I'll go check on her," Remus stated.

He ran up the steps and James and Sirius could hear a soft knock and hushed whispering. The door closed and James looked at Sirius.

"You fucked up, Siri," James commented.

"No shit, James. Ugh, what am I supposed to do now."

"Remmy will probably convince her to come downstairs and then you can apologize."

And just on cue, Remus appeared from the stairs, slightly dragging you. He sat down and tugged you down next to him, a frown on your flushed face.

"Heyyy, Y/n," he said, a nervous look on his face.

You stared at him angrily.

"I'm so sorry, darling! Please let me make it up to you. We can go out for dinner, and get some flowers, and end the day by-"

"Please don't plan your sex schedule in front of us," James stated.

"I was gonna say we could watch the stars," he laughed.

"Fine," you smiled slightly.

And that is exactly what he did.

He took you to a nice, fancy diner, and you are and talked. A beautiful bouquet of flowers that you two picked up before dinner played in the middle of the table.

And, at around 11, the two of you layed on your back and looked up at the stars.

"Does this make up for the whole 'forgetting your birthday' thing?"

You laughed, "I suppose so."

"Good."

You both sat  in silence for a few moment before Sirius spoke up.

"Happy birthday, love."

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

happy birthday to me ig

love y'all ♥️

✎Abbie