H.P when y/n is on an Opposing Team

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Requested by thedullpencil

You and Harry aren't in this yet btw and if your not, pretend that your in Slytherin. Another change: we're kicking Draco out of his spot, so he's a chaser now :)

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Marcus Flint and Oliver Wood walked towards the center of the field and shook the other's hand firmly. The whistle blew and the game began.

You and Harry bolted upwards, immediately scanning the sky for the snitch.

You both flew circles around the pitch search for the flying, golden snitch, until a gleam caught your eye. Zooming downwards to catch the snitch, Harry realized what you were doing.

"Aye y/l/n!"

"Fuck off, Potter," you shouted, reaching your hand out.

"I just have a question for you!"

"Ask me later." You scowled when he caught up to you.

He went to ask you, but quickly distracted by your athleticism.

Wrapping your hand around the snitch, the Slytherins burst out into cheers and rushed into the field to congratulate you and your team.

Harry watched you smiling and laughing with all your friends. Harry realized that it was now or never to ask his question.

"Hey Y/n," he greeted once your friend had gone to congratulate your other teammates.

"Hello, Potter."

"Can I ask that question now." He moved foward, your faces only inches apart.

"I suppose," you said airly, your heart beating rapidly at his closeness.

He gently grabbed your chin and titled to face him and smiled, "What would you do if I were to..... I don't know.... kiss you?"

And just like that, your lips were connected, your arms around his neck and hands placed respectfully on the hips.

You pulled apart once you heard the screaming and cheering of your friends and the crowd. You placed your head in his shoulder to hide the redness that appeared in your cheeks.

He lifted your head up from his shoulder and laughed at your flustered face. He shrugged and pulled your into another kiss, causing the whole school to go crazy.

•❅──────✧❅✦❅✧──────❅•

Small but cute

First chapter of 2022! How's y'all's year goin' so far

Guys, gals, and non-binary pal, I love you so much <3

✎Abbie