Investigation & Interrogations

Scene opens on Stella's Legion of Doom dragging your unconscious body through a dark chamber with the Cherubs dragging you by your arms, your back scraping against the floor. You slowly start to regain consciousness and take in Robo-Fizz with his arm reattached to his body walking behind you with Martha.

Martha: Stay down!

She kicks you in the face, and you only glare at the psychotic whore and the clown. 

The Goetia Matriarch and her Legion of Doom drag you into a cell and chain you to a chair using metal chains and wrap a necktie tightly around your head.

Collin: Why exactly do we need these, ma'am?

Stella: To prevent him from using his powers against us. That metal has a melting point of 50,000 degrees Fahrenheit, and if we limit circulation to his brain, he won't be able to use his telekinesis.

She hands out packs of Sage to her lackeys. 

Stella: Make sure that you're burning this at all times as well. I sense that someone has cast a Tracking spell on our dear Dog. This will prevent them from being able to find him.

Y/N: (Sarcastically) Quite the welcome party you freaks planned. You did all this for little ol' me?I'm flattered. 

Stella: Silence, Mutt!

She backhands you hard across the face.

Stella: Do you know to whom you are speaking?!

Y/N: No. Should I?

Stella: I am Stella Goetia of the-

Y/N: Goetia family. Yeah, I know your husband and daughter. And I've gotta say that Octavia...*definitely* gets her good looks from her dad.

Stella makes a face that screams "BITCH, WHAT THE FUCK?!"

Y/N: I mean, was your marriage to Stolas an arrangement or something? Because you definitely don't seem like his type.

Legion of Doom: 0_o

Stella: SILENCE! Be grateful, Mutt. The only reason I have allowed you to live is because I believe you might be useful to me.

Y/N: ...And how do you think I'd be useful?

Stella: You spend an absurd amount of time with those plebeian Imps and Hellhound. You know their strengths, their weaknesses, what they fear, and how they could be manipulated. 

Y/N: And if I refuse to tell you anything?

Stella nods towards Martha, who picks up a fireplace poker and brandishes it towards you menacingly.

Y/N: Point taken.

Hearing this, Robo-Fizz bursts out laughing.

Robo-Fizz: "Point taken". Point? Poker? Anyone? ...Yeesh, tough crowd.

Stella: So what will it be, Mutt?

You think for a few seconds

Y/N: Alright, I'll tell you. But you'll have to come closer.

She walks closer to you.

Y/N: Closer.

She now stands 1/2 a foot away from you

Y/N: Closer...

She bends down. 

Stella: Well? Speak!