The Full Moon

A/N: Credit to Renowned-Wolf for helping with a few things. 

Scene opens on Stolas' mansion. He is shown asleep when his alarm clock flashes and shows a weather update, showing that the full moon is tonight.

Stolas wakes up and immediately throws up.

When Loona's door opens, you and Verosika are standing with her. Loona's shirt says "NO", Verosika's shirt says "YES", your shirt says "MAYBE".

Y/N, Loona, and Verosika:

In the apartment, on top of there being photos of Blitzo and Loona with him crossed out, there are photos of you and Loona with neither of you crossed out.

Transition to Earth. 

A hooded figure standing next to a baby carriage is shown admiring a flower bush before the camera pans, revealing the figure to be Keenie standing on top of Collin while Cletus is shown in the baby carriage.

Collin: A-A-Are we sure this is the best way we can draw Y/N out?

Cletus: He practically comes up here on a daily basis, we're sure to find him eventually.

Keenie: Guys, that assassination job of his takes him everywhere, there's no guarantee we'll happen to run into him. Plus, with his new promotion, he's probably traversing the rings a lot more.

Cletus: Why does it sound like you don't want to run into him and make him pay?

He and Collin give her suspicious looks.

Keenie: (shifty eyes) Uh, I do want to make him pay! (shaking her fist) He killed Adam! Fuck him! Boooo! 

Collin and Cletus both shrug.