Motherfuckin' Honey (18+)

A/N: Thanks to Renowned-Wolf for helping with a couple things.

 Not long after the events of Queen Bee

Scene opens on you walking through the Gluttony Ring before arriving at Bee's mansion. You take a deep breath as you contemplate the conversation you had with Tex the night before, with him saying he had no issue with him and Bee having an open relationship. You hesitantly knock on her door.

The buzzing of wings is heard before door flies open.

Bee: Hey, Y/N!

Y/N: Hey, Bee- oof!

You're cut off as she hugs you tightly with all four arms before pressing a kiss to your cheek.

Bee: I'm glad you decided to take Tex and I up on our offer. I've heard a lot of good things about you.

She wraps her leg around your waist.

Bee: Plus, you were a whole lot of fun at the party. I can't believe that was your first one! 

Y/N: Yeah, I didn't get out much when I was alive. Apart from the whole killing sex predators thing, I was never invited to any parties.

Bee: Aww, well you were definitely missing out.

She flirtatiously takes your hand and guides it towards her THICC ass before you clear your throat. 

Y/N: (flustered) So, did you have any specific plans for tonight?

Bee: Fuck, yeah. I just opened up a new dance club. (shakes her ass seductively)

Cut to the two of you arriving, with two bouncers bowing before waving the two of you in.

Bee: What's up, my dirty bitches?! Your Queen Bee of Gluttony and the Son of Cerberus have arrived!

The club patrons howl in appreciation while you awkwardly wave.

Bee: I'll never get tired of that. Now, let's dance!

She pulls you onto the dance floor before she starts dancing seductively, making sure she bumps up against you any chance she gets. 

After getting you flustered, she gently pushes you onto a couch and winks.

Y/N: Bee, what are you-

Bee: Just relax and enjoy the show, Puppy.

She walks up to the stage, bending over so you get a nice view of her honeybuns, and grabs one of the dancer poles, moving her hand up and down in a suggestive manner before looking over her shoulder and blowing you a kiss.

Y/N: O_O. (tail wag)

Bee seductively dances on the pole, drawing the attention of everyone in the club, eventually flashing you and the crowd, before she struts back over to you, straddles you, and kisses you roughly.

Bee: (running all four arms over your chest) Let's get outta here.

Y/N: (flustered) Yes, ma'am.

Bee opens a portal to her mansion and the two of you walk through.

She pushes you on the couch the two of you start making out.

Bee: Go on, Puppy, you can touch me.

You run your hands up her sides as she pushes you on your back and starts kissing your neck.

Unfortunately, intrusive thoughts enter your mind and Bee pulls back.

Bee: Puppy.

Y/N: Yeah?

Bee: I know you're thinking about Tex.

Y/N: How did you-

Bee: Remember, I can taste the energies that demons give off.

Y/N: (ears flattened) Right. I *do* like you, Bee. But Tex is my best friend, and I can't help but think I'm betraying him in a way by doing this. 

Bee: I know why you'd think that way, but you have my word, he's fine with it. But we can stop, if you're not comfortable. 

Y/N: No, let's- ...let's keep doing.

Bee kisses you passionately.

Bee: (bedroom eyes) Now be a good Puppy and get a taste of my honeypot. 

She pulls her pants down before lying on her back and spreading her legs.

You start eating her out while placing your hands on her thighs.

Bee: (gasp) fuck yeah, ... good boy.

She lets out an aroused bark and wraps her legs around your head.

Bee: Be honest, Puppy. You've wanted this, haven't you?

Y/N: (muffled)

Bee: (running her hands through your hair) Mmm, you don't have to talk. Just keep licking.

This goes in for a couple minutes before she climaxes.

Bee: Oh, fuck yeah...OH, FUCK YEAH!

She pushes you on your back and mounts you.

Bee: Now, give me that motherfuckin' honey!

She starts riding you while holding you down with all four arms. 

Bee: C'mon, puppy. Buck up into me.

You do as she say says while she leans down and nuzzles into your neck before holding you close and you wrap her arms around her waist. 

This goes on for a few minutes with Bee letting out pleasured whimpers before the two of you climax. 

Bee: (panting) Now *that*...was some motherfuckin' honey.

She gently kisses your cheek before wrapping all four arms around and you fall asleep on her couch.

The next morning, you're awoken by a knock on the door. You answer to see Tex, who flashes you his signature grin.

Y/N: Uh...hey, Tex. (covers yourself with your tail)

Tex: Hey, brother. She didn't tire you out too much last night, did she?

Bee: (off-screen) Oh, of course not.

She flies in, carrying three coffee mugs.

Bee: I knew he could handle me.

Y/N: So, you're really 100% ok with-

Tex: Relax, man. I always knew the Queen would attract more than one suitor.

Bee: I'm just glad my boys are getting along!

She wraps her arms around the two of you and kisses both of you on the cheek.

Bee: Now, when are you going to bring Loona or Verosika around for a foursome?

Y/N and Tex: O_O.

End of Chapter. Next one-shot, Esme and Harley.