They say not to stick your dick in crazy...BUT(One-shot. 18+)

A/N: Credit to Renowned-Wolf for the scenario.

A few days after the events of Hell's Harley Quinn.

Your girlfriends had agreed to let Velvet join the harem, and the two of of you were set to have a date tonight.

You woke up early and are shown putting on gym shorts, tennis shoes, and a t-shirt that had the sleeves ripped off with a Red Hood symbol on the front (it was a gift from Loona). You were getting ready to go to the gym, when you opened the door to a surprise visitor.

Y/N: Velvet?

Velvet: Hey, babe!

She grabs your shirt and pulls you down into a heated kiss.

Y/N: Not that I'm not happy to see you, but what are you doing here?

Velvet: Duh! Today's our date, handsome!

Y/N: Babe, that's not until tonight.

Velvet: Well, I still want to spend the day with you. On top of being incredibly sexy, you're one of the most trending topics in Hell!

She pulls out her phone and shows you a social media feed that depicts numerous details of your life, you on several dates, and clips from your music video with Verosika.

Y/N: Contrary to popular belief, my days aren't that exciting. I mostly just go up on Earth once a day and send some scumbag to eternal damnation. 

Velvet: I don't care as long as I'm with you. You'll barely even know I'm there.

She jumps up to sit on your shoulder and kisses you on the cheek.

Y/N: Alright. I guess it won't be a problem.

Cut to you and Velvet arriving at the Gym.

Vortex: My man!

The two of you bro hug.

Vortex: (referring to Velvet) Should I be concerned about this?

She innocently waves.

Y/N: She just wanted to spend the day with me leading up to our date. She says we'll barely notice her.

Vortex: If you say so, man.

Throughout the entire workout Velvet took pictures and videos of you and posted them all over social media with captions talking about how cute, hot, and/or sexy you are and how you're her boyfriend.

Comments started flowing in from your other girlfriends;

Loona: Knew you'd look hot in that shirt, babe!

Verosika: That's my big, sexy Puppy.

Octavia: This is one of the reasons I call you "Daddy".

Millie: Mama likey.

Kiki: My Knight in glistening muscle.

Apple and Coco: (shared account) No wonder he can handle both of us.

Milky: I love them big and tall.

Vaggie: So rugged yet so gentle

Sallie May: Try seeing those sweaty muscles in person. Ma won't stop talking about them.