I'm engaged, bitches! (18+)

A/N: Credit to Renowned Wolf for helping with a few things.

One week later

Scene opens on you in a bar with Moxxie, Vortex, and the Incubi in a bar. Blitzo had declined your invitation saying that he needed to think about what the fuck his relation with Stolas actually is and what it means. You take a gulp of your third Dark 'N' Stormy.

Kat: How's Strika settling into the safehouse Octavia set up for her?

Y/N: She's doing ok. Octavia managed to heal her, but she has to lie low in case Stella, Mecha-Y/N, Crimson, or some other waste of life comes sniffing around our office looking for her.

Moxxie: Speaking of Octavia; how's she holding up?

Y/N: She's doing better. We went to go see Stolas yesterday, but it took forever to sign in because the Nurse is a doped-up idiot who can barely do her job. Stolas is looking a little better, but it really made me think.

Josh: About what?

Y/N: Look, everyone in our group knows that Stolas is more powerful before me. He's a Goetia, and I'm between an Overlord and a Goetia. If he can get hurt this bad, I can get hurt this bad. (pulls out rings) Which is why I'm gonna propose to Loona and Verosika tomorrow. I was gonna wait for a special occasion, but I'm gonna pop the question tomorrow night.

Ace: (good-natured laugh) It's about damn time, man.

As everyone heads out, you stop Moxxie for a private organization.

Moxxie: What's up, Y/N?

Y/N: There's something really important I need to ask you. Assuming Loona and Verosika say "Yes" and we get married, I was wondering if...you would be my best man?

Moxxie: (happy tears) Really?!

Y/N: Really! You're not just my co-worker, Mox. You're one of my best friends.

Moxxie: (happy possum noises)

He suddenly wraps you in a tight hug and you reciprocate.

Y/N: (pulling out your phone) Just one last thing I need to do.

Cut to the next morning, where you are arriving at Ozzie's as Jessie waves you in, much to the chagrin of hated Lust Ring influencer; Cucko

Jessie: (bowing) Go right in, Y/N

Y/N: (chuckle) We've been over this, Jessie. You don't have to bow to me.

Cucko: Aw, what?! He doesn't have a date either! (to his phone) Chat! Some little soy boy got into Ozzie's without a bitch or whore on his arm! What should I say to him?