High School Days [Special Chapter]

as a gift of this story reaching 10K votes and over 100K reads i have decided to write the flashback scene during Minho's high school days ;-;. Also, the memory he buried years, many years ago resurfacing once again. Plus the moment of his first meeting with the stranger he met 10 years ago. The revise scene once again from their first meeting at the club. Thank you so much for reading this fanfic i am beyond happy! #Thunderous4thWin btw

Loud cheers coming from both of the side. All the girls chanting Lee Minho, the captain of the school's basketball team. Oh god knows how the girls badly wanted to wear his red jersey. At the verge of winning with the final score from Minho leading a big gap between the two teams. The students continued to cheer for the team. "Minho is so cool." Jisung let out a tsk sound, looking at the girl of his dream, the one he secretly have a crush on since back then cheering for his another best friend, Minho.

"Yes, sure Nara look at all the girls cheering for him. This hall is packed with girls." Jisung replied again. "Nerd. You should start playing sports too." she chuckled, eyes still on Minho.

"Oh I can't I'd rather stay inside my room and write some songs or whatever. I can't get sweaty like this, other than working out yeah?" Minho get both of his best friend the most front seat to watch his match today. Even the girls from other school are here to watch him today. The impact of Minho. He waved at them like he is some sort of celebrity, that disgusted Jisung out before he continued chuckling. "How was the game?" Minho sat in front of them, plopping down exhausted.

"It was great of course." Nara pinch his exposed arm, teasing him now that he is the centre of attention. "Yeah yeah sure." Since their school is having a carnival of course it is crowded today with students from various clubs selling at their own booth. "Minho you should throw your jersey at those girls. They are drooling for you."

"Are you jealous Nara? There is no way I would give my precious jersey away. What do I wear then?" he curved a smile. Touching the red tank top jersey.

"Be naked." Jisung commented. Freely earning a hit on his back from Minho. "Aw poor Minho is sweating a lot." Nara took out the blue handkerchief from the front pocket of her school uniform, wiping his face. Minho smiled as he shove his face towards her hands. "God damn it you two don't do it here." Jisung pouted. "Why? We didn't do anything." Minho let out a small giggle. "Yeah, sure Minho keep on telling that to yourself. I'm going to the cheesecake booth. Y'all want anything?" He stood up, brushing his school pants. Both of them shake their heads.

"When are you gonna tell him?" Minho wiped the sweat on his neck.

"That quokka is going to freak out if I tell him." Nara lay her back on the chair. "I mean wouldn't it be awkward? The three of us have been friends since elementary school and now you and me are dating? That would surely freak him out." She crossed her arms. Minho offered his hand intertwining it with her fingers.

"Whatever it is he need to accept it, love is something you can't avoid. We dated for almost a year now." Minho said, playing with her fingers.

"And Jisung likes you." he continued. It's a bitter truth that he is aware Jisung likes Nara since then, same goes to him. Two best friends liking the same girl. Minho would do anything for Jisung, if he is serious about wanting Nara. After all, Jisung is the only friend he had throughout the years.

As much as he wanted to tell Jisung that Nara loves his own best friend, he wouldn't dare to do so. He hated seeing him being disappointed. But if one day, the only thing that makes him happy by having Nara, Minho will give her up for him. That was his promise. He wasn't sure about this when he accepted Nara's confession a year ago but day by day he grew fond of her. Not as a friend but as a lover.