47. Worry

Minho planned a surprise barbeque party for Taerin, secretly inviting his mom, Felix and Suzy noona along. Mr & Mrs Kim and also Jeongin.

He's been setting up the coal at the backyard for an hour and he guess he sucks at it. "Screw it. " Minho took the lighter. "Honey that's a lot of foods. I didn't eat that much. " Taerin said, walking closer to Minho who's still struggling lighting it up but he was taken aback by her calling him honey.

"Wait what? "

"What? "

"What did you just called me? "

"Nothing? " Taerin stuttered realising it. She has been calling him Minho since then but that dumb side of her accidentally called him that, it was embarrassing as she was about to turn around, Minho grabbed her hands.

"What? " Taerin said in annoyance she's turning very red at the moment.

"Love you. " Minho winked, releasing her hands. He focused back on lighting up the open fire.

Taerin just ignore him and went inside, she then heard people knocking at the front door.

"Who might that be? "

"Taerin! " Jeongin shouted as soon as Taerin open the door, he come in running and hug Taerin. "Oh what? Jeongin!" Taerin giggled at her cute little brother.

"Taerin how are you feeling? " Mrs Kim asked, hugging Taerin too. "Good? Why are you asking? "

There was a short silence from them. "Taerin I'm so happy that you're pregnant! " Mr Kim breaks the silence, patting her back. "Oh my, Minho said to keep it a secret. " Mrs Kim elbowed him.

"Minho told you guys already? "

"Yes he was so excited when he called us, thus inviting us to join your barbeque night today! " Mrs Kim explained, walking towards the backyard. Minho greet them with a smile grilling some sausages.

"Aye, you said you didn't like her. " Jeongin whisper, nudging him.

"When did I say that? " Minho whisper back but immediately stop when he noticed Taerin is looking at them.

"Jeongin can you please take over for a while I'm going to the front. " Jeongin nodded as Minho walk past him.

Jeongin noticed that Taerin eyed her husband steps adoringly. She's in love for real it's like she wont let him go forever, the way she look at him. As Minho leaves, Jeongin nudges his sister.

"Noona, you like him that much huh?" Jeongin giggles teasing her.

"Of course I do. He has changed so much from the first time I met him. I'm grateful." Taerin let out a small laugh. "True he has changed a lot. Like, a lot." Jeongin stare at the foods.

Minho walk towards the door waiting for his mom, Suzy and Felix.

"Where are they?" Minho started to worry as they haven't arrived yet.

After a few minutes he hear a knock coming from the door and it was Felix panting. "Why are you breathing so heavily?"

"Nothing cause your mom drive us here I thought we wouldn't gonna make it." Felix breathes heavily almost losing his steps, he stepped in. Minho just let out a small chuckle.