66. take care

play the audio uwu :((

Minho inserted all of his belongings and things inside the bag while glancing at Felix at the side. "Did you brought my car here?" Felix nodded, handing him the key. He sighs as he took the key from him. This hold so much memories. It's the day he got to discharge he's not fully recovered yet but it makes him sick to stay at the hospital for so long. Taerin is still unconscious, there is not even one second Minho stray away from her until today he wanted to discharge. "Can you take my bag to my car first, Felix? I want to see Taerin." Minho asked, pointing at the bag. Felix nodded as he went away.

Minho get in the lift pressing the button, as the lift open he saw Chaeyoung just went out of Taerin's room. "Good morning Minho. Discharge today?" Chaeyoung smiled. Minho nodded before smiling back. "Any update about, Taerin?" he panned his eyes to the window, looking at Taerin who's still laying down on the bed. "Just the same. Nothing much changes." Chaeyoung sighs. Minho then walk inside as Chaeyoung left him.

"Good morning princess I'm here." Minho greeted as he leave a kiss on her forehead, caressing her cheeks. He take a seat on the chair, holding her hands. "I'm bored now that no one talks to me. I miss talking to you." Minho chuckled. "I'm discharging today but I promise to visit you everyday okay?" Minho ruffles her hair a bit struggling because of the bandage.

Minho lay his head next to her, wrapping his arms on her body. He stares at her face, "You're so gorgeous you know that." He mumbled, tracing the bruises and scars on her face. He feels sorry that she need to face that. "I want to stay with you here longer just stare at you. Talk to you." Minho said, moving his face closer, chuckling trying to hide his sadness.

"Oh you're here?" Minho turns his head to the back and Mr Kim is standing there smiling at him.

He might be smiling but deep inside Minho knows that his heart is breaking slowly, seeing her daughter in that condition. Minho nodded, standing up giving Mr Kim the seat. "Dad, I'm sorry." Minho said slowly as he take a glance at Mr Kim who's slowly tearing up looking at Taerin. "You make her so happy for the past few months." Mr Kim said, holding her hands. "I couldn't thank you enough about that. I've been so busy with works since she was a kid. I pray hard everyday so that she will find someone who will take a good care of her. Eventually she gets it." He smiled at Minho.

Minho felt guilty remembering what they go through during their marriage. "Thank you for loving my daughter."

"- but look at her now." Minho's voice shakes. "I'm sorry I don't deserve her. She's too good." He kneel, putting his head down. Mr. Kim asked him to get up, patting his back. "I'm not ready to see her go." Mr. Kim continued. Minho raised his eyebrows, confused at his response. "What do you mean?"

"The chance of her to survive is low. Chaeyoung hasn't told you that?"

Minho looks confused for a second as he shakes his head. "They give us the agreement letter to remove the life support machine but I don't think I can sign it." Mr Kim said as he handed Minho the A4 sized envelope. Minho took it from him, studying what's on the paper. He once again feel his heart is breaking slowly. "There's no way I could sign this." Minho said as he fell on his knees again. His legs are numb. "W-we can wait, can't we?"

"There's no way she's not waking up? She will wake up."

"I don't know. It's hard." Mr Kim said as he look at Taerin. For sure, Minho would want to wait for another 100 years if that's the duration needed for her to wake up but there's no guarantee. It hurts so bad. "Would you want to see her, gone dad? You bear to see that?" Minho asked, stuttered.

"Of course not but-"

"You seem to not care about her." Minho cut his words.

" Minho cut his words