1.Club

🌱

"Lee Know it's been a long time since you last came here. Is everything alright? " Minho nodded. "I've been busy. You know me right? " Minho placed his arms on her shoulders. The woman who is probably in her late 40s smiled. "You're getting more and more good looking Lee Know. " Minho chuckled but deep inside he was about to vomit.

If it's not about her money he wouldn't treat her like that, like a princess. In fact she can be his mother in that age. "Mrs Song. Your son is waiting outside. He said that you haven't had your medicine. He come to pick you up. " Minho was about to laugh hearing that she haven't eat her medicine well she's old enough to be partying, drinking at club but, like he thought, her money comes first.

The lady sighed and turns her body to Minho. "Lee Know are you going to be here tomorrow? Or another day? " she asked him.

Minho squinted his eyes. "I'm not sure but if you want to see me then, I need to think? " Minho smirked. Likewise he's good at acting to get some cash of course. Who wouldn't enjoy doing that job it's easy to gain money.

The old lady giggled. She handed Minho some cash before she leaves. Minho got up, counting the money she left him.

"Seems like someone need to take me out and buy me clothes or things." the girl giggles looking at Minho, admiring the money he just got. Minho chuckled. "Fine what do you want Nara? A house? A car? " Minho ruffles her hair. "Stop it I got it done for 5 hours! " Nara said jokingly, cleaning the bar table. "When are you going to stop being a jerk? Im sick of seeing you almost every night scamming women." Nara stated but in a joking tone.

Minho laughs then take a sip from his drink. "I can do it here because it's your club. Otherwise I'll get beaten up. "

"It's not mine it's my family's get your facts right. Anyway don't you have work tomorrow? You will be super sleepy. " Nara asked him while wiping the glasses at the rack. She's super busy because her family's club is one of the most well known club in the city. It's like a high end brand.

"I do but who cares? " Minho stated playing with his glass.

"I should have asked you to come tomorrow. "

"Why? "

"People from Kim Corporation will be here tomorrow. They booked the whole place to have a party night celebrating the company's 6th years operating. Which means, the daughter, the heiress to Kim Corporation will be here too! " Nara said excitedly, elbowing Minho.

"Shit. Are you for real? " Minho sit up straight, showing interest to Nara's information. "She suits you because she's around our age. Not like those old crappy women you have scammed. " Nara rolled her eyes and laughs.

"Who cares? As long as they are rich. But this time it's even better I wouldn't have to puke everytime I say those love words. Thanks Nara you're the best! " Minho hugged her. He's confident who wouldn't fall for him? He's good looking and good at talking. No one has ever not being caught in his trap. His dangerous trap.

"Minho! "

"Lee Minho wake up before I fired you. " Mr Nam slammed the table. Minho opened his eyes which are still heavy, he feels like an elephant is sitting on his eyelids. It's hard to endure this he thought.

"I'm sorry Mr Nam. My bad." Minho sit up straight, maintaining his position and look to the front. "How could you sleep when I was talking! We are having a meeting! Please do pay attention. Got it?"

Minho nodded, looking down probably cursing his boss out. He feels like strangling him but he wanted to secure his job.

He's spacing out during the meeting because it was boring. The boss keeps on saying the same thing all over again that designers should step up the game, should be more creative to be able to target new sales. Which makes him sick and realise that he hates his job.

He sighs as he return to his seat which is facing his coworker, who is a nerd.

"Spacing out again ugh Minho? " the guy named Bang Chan, or they just call him Chan. He asked Minho while putting on his spectacles after wiping it.

"Only nerds listen to what that old man has got to say. " Minho said, pointing out to him. Chan giggled because he got used to Minho's sarcastic jokes. He's not hurt at all.

Minho took a glance at Chan who is busy arranging his works. His draft drawings, he got to admit that Chan's work is one of the best in the company. Since Chan joined the company, he dethroned Minho's position as the best designer but Minho doesn't see him as a threat in fact he feel better because the boss wont yell at him. He thinks that by yelling, he can make Minho create better. He was wrong obviously.

It's not like he stop yelling, but the amount is decreasing at least.

"Look. " Chan hold his paper facing Minho. He showed him his design. "What do you think? " Minho furrowed his eyebrows, nodding.

"It's nice. For a company? " Chan nodded. "For Kim Corporation. " Minho choked as he was about to drink.

Kim Corporation? Isn't that what Nara told him yesterday?

"K-kim Corporation? " Chan nodded. "They are one of your clients? "

"Idiot! Mr Nam have been talking about this for a week. You never want to listen during meeting. He said it during meeting last week. They are calling for the best designer to design the inside of their new branch in Gangnam." Chan put down his paper. Minho rubs his chin. It's an opportunity he thought maybe, he could get closer to the heiress.

"When is the deadline? "

"Monday next week. Why do you want to join? "

"Are you scared I might beat you? " Minho said as he stood up. Showing that annoying face of his. Chan shakes his head. "It's good to see you finally work. "

Minho shocked to hear Chan's response. This nerd, he thought.

He leans against the table top at the pantry and sips his coffee. He couldn't stop thinking about what would be his next move? An opportunity came so should he proceed with what he has dreamed of? He doubt he will be able to beat Chan causing him to sigh as he think of it but in order to chase what he crave for in his life, which is money and power obviously he will take the risk.

"Minho? Are you free tonight? " Dahyun stepped in the pantry causing Minho to stop daydreaming about him being rich and powerful. Dahyun, his coworker she's a planner so they sometimes work together but they are not that close. "Uh Dahyun? Tonight? I'm not in the mood. I'm sorry. " Geez why would he go out with anyone tonight? He got to work his plan as soon as possible. Plus she's just, not his type he thought. She's cute and pretty but she doesn't attract him.

Well pretty much obvious, only talk to Minho if your pocket is heavy.

Dahyun nodded, couldn't hide her sadness. Dahyun liked him so much so she's happy whenever they got to work together but Minho doesn't even lay his eyes on her. Even once which hurts. "It's okay. Maybe some other time? Is it alright. "

"Uh yes sure. " Minho gives her a light smile causing Dahyun to squeal. A simple act from Minho, is enough to make her go crazy and think about it all day. She admires Minho from far, Minho looks very good focusing on his work she feels like taking thousand pictures of him and stare at them all day.

That's how her obsession level towards Minho but not to the point she would stalk him as much as she likes him, she wants him in peace that's why she never crossed the line.

✳️

levanter english lyrics :( im sad skz deserves so much in this world kddjsjsj 😭✌