58. Eunbi

play the audio! it has raining effect hehe

"You?"

He form a thin smile on his mouth, ruffling Taerin's wet hair. He pulls taerin to sit at the bus stop as the rain pours even more heavily he's wet too probably from running after her they didn't expect the day to be suddenly gloomy, the goblin must be sad right now.

 He pulls taerin to sit at the bus stop as the rain pours even more heavily he's wet too probably from running after her they didn't expect the day to be suddenly gloomy, the goblin must be sad right now

"You should have drive." Minho said pulling his t-shirt that as sticking on his body.

"I know. " Taerin replied slowly.

"What brings you here? Did you left anything?" Minho asked, he sounded so soft making her miss him even more. Taerin shook her head, "I wanted to see you."

"Oh. That means I still didn't break my promise right?" Minho asked, smiling. Taerin let out a small chuckle shaking her head. Taerin then took a deep breathe, trying to let out her thoughts. "Is everything alright? Any plan after we- "

"No plans." Taerin cut his words doesn't want to hear that sad word. "I've got the letter we will proceed to the court this weekend? That's your plan isn't it? Noted." Minho commented he seems emotionless at the moment. "Minho I – "

"I'm sorry." Taerin cried her heart out, Minho was taken aback as she suddenly hug him, snuggling her face onto his chest. Without even hesitating he hug her back, making her feel safe. The rain is like matching it to the situation as it pours more, too heavily they could barely hear anything, the surroundings. Just two hearts, crying missing each other. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"I'm sorry I should have let you explained. I'm sorry really sorry- " he could barely understand what she's saying due to the voice shake from crying too much. Minho rubs her shoulder with his thumb trying to calm her down.

"Are you leaving?"

"Hmm?" Minho hold her chin, making her face him.

"Chan said you're leaving to Australia. Is that true?" Taerin look into his eyes hoping for him to say he won't leave her although it may seem impossible since she started this.

"I- "

"Minho sunbae-nim!" Both of them turns their head around, eyes on the girl who's panting heavily with an umbrella on her hands.

"Eunbi?'' Minho release Taerin from the hug looking at Eunbi. "Hm, I actually saw you running in the rain from my window so I tried searching for you. You're soaking wet." Eunbi let out a small chuckle walking towards both of them.

"Why would you run? What if you slip?" Eunbi said, slightly touching his hair. Minho was a bit uncomfortable by it thus he avoid her. Minho shook his head saying he's fine. "You don't have to come after me though." Minho mumbled, looking at Eunbi. It's the girl that get off his car that day Taerin thought. "Taerin do you want to come to my house? You're shivering." Minho asked, turning his head to Taerin who's staring at her own feet looking down.

Taerin shake his head. "I'll just leave now." She said as the bus is coming its way.

"-but I'm sure you have something to say or?" Minho grab her wrist as Taerin stood up. She slowly releases her hand from his strong grip, shaking her head panting light smile. "Maybe next time."

Taerin step in the bus, sighing looking down. She gain all the courages and take a quick glance out of the window as she saw Minho walking with that girl, holding an umbrella. She sigh again, how much she wanted to hug him again but it's really happening they are going on their own way after this.

All because of misunderstand.

"I want you back." Taerin lean her head on the cushion, crying again. The rain is like teasing her about it as it heavily pours down with bad storm.

He would be there for her, hugging and comforting Taerin whenever she's scared of the thunder, the sound of rain that sometimes can get intimidating but now she's all alone. There's no one to keep her calm anymore.

Taerin wipe the tears that were streaming down with her hands.

How warm his touch were just now. She liked it and it's one of the things she missed the most.

She want it often.

-but

She can't.

Minho dried his hair with towels as he take a seat on the couch. It does feels different to be back to his own house. He pre-heat the meal he bought from the store nearby getting ready to eat them. Oh how much he misses Taerin's burnt omelette, he chuckled as he remember it. He was happy eating it even though it was burnt. Crazy how love works not to mention her salty chicken soup he couldn't say the truth because of the effort he saw when she cook it. He would just enjoy the foods even his blood pressure might rise from eating too much salt again. Again, it's crazy how love works.

"These dumplings feel different when I eat alone." Minho mumbled, stuffing two dumplings into his mouth at once. The date they had months ago when Taerin refused to eat with him at the roadside stall. He bought the dumplings from there just because he misses it.

"So I'm really going to be single again at this young?" Minho plays with his food trying to shrug off his sadness.

"She would have say it if Eunbi wasn't there, right? Oh Moon Eunbi just why do you have to appear at times like this?" he scoffs, crossing his arms together leaning his back on the couch.

"What are you trying to tell me Taerin, I'm curious." Minho mumbled as he take a glance outside, looking at the full moon.

Again yall are so fast I had a mental breakdown editing this chapters ahahaha!!! 70 votes for next  anyway do check out my hyunjin ff on my profile as minho is the second lead :)