25. Chance

"So you're still seeing that guy? " Jisung slams the table causing the customers to be shock. Nara who's trying to calm him down then drag Jisung to the back of the restaurant. "Stop causing a scene at my workplace Jisung. " Nara grips his hand tighter it feels nothing to Jisung since he's stronger.

"He's my friend. Nothing wrong about meeting him stop with your obsessive ass self Jisung. " Nara yelled at him.

"Nothing wrong? We are engaged, you little. " Jisung holding back the curse he was about to spit out. The anger in him work really hard this time. "I don't like it when you're seeing Lee Minho. Stop seeing him! " Jisung screamed back.

"How many times do I have to tell you that Minho is my friend? He's your friend too! What is wrong with you? " Nara pushed him back and leave him alone. Jisung kick the edge of the table releasing his anger.

Nara tried to hold her tears back thinking about her possessive fiancé why would he act that way?

During the family dinner silence were on. Until Jeongin started the conversation. "Taerin how's work? " Jeongin asked, since he's feeling a bit off because everyone is suddenly very quiet. His parents invited Taerin and Minho to join their dinner tonight since the family hasn't eaten together for such a long time.

Usually Taerin and Minho would be so talkative but this time they just sit and enjoy the meal quietly.

"Good. How's school? "

"Just fine. When are you going to have a baby? " Minho choked on his steak Taerin then quickly handed him the iced water and pat his back softly helping him to feel relieved. Minho thank her causing Taerin to smile a little.

"Jeongin don't ask that question. " Mrs Kim elbowed him.

Jeongin apologised before continue eating. "But he's right isn't he? Quick Taerin we need a baby. " Mr Kim continued.

"We, actually don't have a plan yet dad. " Taerin answered with a bitter smile. A bitter smile that she couldn't hide. She took a glance at Minho who's looking down on his plate, still munching the steak. "Minho how's the progress of the project with Hirai Group? Going well? "

Minho look up to Mr Kim and nodded. "Still going well so far. " he answered with a wide smile. "I really hope that you can complete the project. Thanks a lot Minho. " Mr Kim smiled.

"Are you guys going to sleep here tonight? Please do. " Mrs Kim asked.

Taerin look at Minho who's looking at her as well. "Uh-huh sure mom. We will. " Taerin replied.

After their dinner session Taerin went to her room it's big enough for her and Minho and yet they still haven't talked to each other. It feels awkward. "What did I do wrong? You haven't talked to me. " Minho said as he pull the blanket over, eyes on Taerin who's removing her make up.

"M— "

"Not Momo again. I've said this before I have nothing with Momo. What is your freaking problem? " Minho yelled a bit, he walked towards Taerin who is currently sitting in front of the vanity mirror.

"She declared you guys are couple. " Taerin rolled her eyes.

"Look first, me and Momo ain't together. Second if it's true why do you have to worry about it? It was stated in the contract that we shouldn't interfere each others relationship? " Minho crosses his arms waiting for Taerin to respond.

"Shut up Lee Minho. This is why I refuse to talk to you. You keep on adding headache and I'm honestly tired. Do you know why? Because of you. I shouldn't have agreed with what my dad said before. It's good if I've never ever known or met you. " Taerin shouted as she stomp off the room, slamming the door.

Minho's mouth moves apart due to the sudden shockness. Taerin has never been that mad.

Perhaps is it the J word? Is Taerin, jealous? Minho thought.

But she loves Bobby why would Taerin even bother to care about him he thought.

"Geez Kim Taerin you're so not good at lying! Can you please get out of my room now? " Jeongin smiles as he pointed at the door. "Jeongin-ah. Please I don't want to see his face tonight. I'll just sleep on that couch." Taerin said as he take a seat on the 3 seater couch inside Jeongin's room.

"If dad finds out you will be dead Taerin. Why are you so dumb? I know it there's something fishy with that Minho guy." Jeongin scratches his chin, staring at the ceiling.

"I don't blame him though Jeongin. He actually is not that bad. I don't know Jeongin I'm crying. " Taerin said as she rubbed her eyes. Again Kim Taerin again.

"Just say you love him and go. "

"What? No. "

"Alright then that's your fucking problem I don't care and I'm sleepy now so good night. " Jeongin yelled as he turn on the other side not wanting to face Taerin.

Taerin sighs as she unlock her phone, showing Bobby's texts.

Bobby:
i know you won't reply
to my text.
but please give me a second
chance.
it was a mistake.

Kim Taerin :
uh what now Bobby?

Bobby:
please Taerin.
I love you so much.
it was seriously a mistake.

Kim Taerin:
I don't know.
I don't know if I should
trust you.

Bobby:
please Taerin?
I'll meet you tomorrow.
please baby?

Kim Taerin:
gosh fine I'll meet u.
don't call me baby.

Taerin locks her phone and pull the blanket over covering all her body. Jeongin is already sleeping like a log he probably won't even notice what Taerin is doing right now.

chan's my house cover got me deaaaaadddd.!