4.That Sudden Action

🌱

Minho sighs as he repeatedly looking at his watch. "When is she going out? I've waited long enough here. Does she think that I really want to go out with her? " Minho rolled his eyes, playing with the steering.

"I'm sorry I had some trouble putting on my falsies. " Dahyun said as she rushes in the car. She look at Minho, admiring his face. Minho's face look super annoyed that couldn't hide it anymore. "I'm sorry are you mad at me? " Minho shakes his head then proceed to smile. "Why would I be mad at you Dahyun. " Minho smile widely, he looks away and rolled his eyes. Dahyun, not knowing anything giggled.

"Minho what makes you agree going out with me tonight?"

Minho keep his eyes on the road driving steadily. "Well, I just wanted to. Why? Are you regretting it now? " Minho jokingly asked her. Dahyun quickly shakes her head. If only he can read her mind, she was about to explode. "Anyway why haven't you told me that you're Kim Taerin's cousin? "

"Why do I have to? It's not
important. " Dahyun stated, resting her face on her palms. "It's just that I don't see you to be related to Taerin. That's why I was curious. "

"You're saying I look poor? "

"No it's not like that! Sorry if my question hurt your guts." Minho reaches out for her hands, trying to be flirty. He's doing it without emotion, as usual he's acting fake all over again. Dahyun smiled widely. "I could never be mad at you Minho. "

When they arrived at the place they got out of the car. Dahyun liked her arms in Minho's. Minho couldn't say anything but just to go with the flow.

"Ms Kim Dahyun you can go inside. " the guard said as he point to the door. Dahyun nodded. "Wow this place is huge. " Minho stated, he was amazed by the architecture, the design. As a designer he got to admit that it's very pretty and worth to look at. "This is the Kim's Hall. Uncle Kim bought this building and decorate it nicely to have any ceremony going here. Well do I need to say, Taerin's wedding as
well? " Dahyun nudges him. He was shocked when Dahyun nudged him could it be, she knew his intention? But no that's impossible and wait is Taerin getting married? Minho scratches his head feeling confused.

"Dahyun you're here!" shit it's Taerin. Minho clears his throat. Dahyun and Taerin hugged each other. "Minho this is Taerin. " Minho smiled and offered his hand. Taerin just shakes his quickly. "Hey. Can I have a moment with you?" a man come up from the back, he grips Taerin's arms softly. Taerin nodded. "Excuse me. " both of them left the scene.

"Who is he? " Minho asked Dahyun who's currently looking around. It's like she's looking for someone. Minho releases his arms from Dahyun causing her to be startled. "Uhuh? Sorry I was- by the way he's Bobby. Kim Jiwon but we just call him
Bobby. " Dahyun smiled widely as she sips her wine. "Taerin's boyfriend? Future husband? "

Dahyun shakes her head. "Our cousin. He's working under the company
too. He's very close with Taerin. Why are you so much? Do you perhaps liked Taerin? "

Minho let out a small chuckle. "Well didn't we look, cute together? " Minho nudges her. Dahyun smile turns into a frown. "I wont let that happen. " Minho choked on his wine. "Kidding. " she continued.

✳️

"I've said this before I'm not marrying him! " Taerin yelled. She can yell all she want because no one is there it's just her, and Bobby. They are at the rooftop of the building. "Are you sure? Have you said that to your mom? " Bobby pulls her closer.

Taerin nodded, she's that sure. Her mom cant force her doing that. Like, what is she thinking marrying off her daughter with a stranger for the sake's of the company. Plus, the man I way much older than Taerin, his age gap with her father is not that much. Taerin calls him uncle but to think that he agreed to marry Taerin, Taerin feel disgusted.

"What did Mr Yang said? He still wanted to marry you? " Bobby stares deeply into her eyes. Taerin nodded. "He likes me Bobby. He confessed it. Oh my God he's about to die and still? He wants me as wife my brain is about to explode." Taerin rubs her forehead. Bobby pulls her into a hug.

"You know I love you right? "

"We are cousins, Taerin. " Bobby look at her who's at the verge of tears.

"We are not blood related Bobby we can be together. Please save me? I want to be with you. " Taerin tighten the hug. She feels safe in his arms. She wanted to be in his hug forever if it's even possible.

Bobby nodded. "We will. "

Minho, who is watching from far smirked. "So, that's the case? Is this another bingo for me? " he was there all the time eavesdropping. He turns around and walk away. He feels like puking seeing that lovey dovey scene. But again, for wealth he need to. "So I need to get rid of that man from her life? He seems weak and easy. " Minho muttered, pressing the G button on the lift.

"Taerin, the fool you are now. " Minho couldn't help himself but to smile all the way down.

As he got himself off the lift, he saw Nara who's busy carrying a bottle of champagne. She's here again? He thought. "Nara? " Minho nudges her. Nara smiled widely. "Oh you're here? Still proceeding that plan? " Minho nodded. "Of course with the help of that Dahyun girl. She's easy. I could ask her anything and she would do
it. " Minho chuckle.

"Well that's because she likes you Minho. Dont play with her." Nara warned him.

"Do I look like I care about her feelings? I just want my surname on the company's name that's all. Ruling the company. Being rich. Isn't that a good thing? I promise I'll give you some of my money soon if this plan work out. " Minho laughs.

"What about Taerin's? "

"What about what? I'm here for what she have. I don't care about her feelings."

"You're such a jerk. "

"Of course I am. " Minho smiled.

Minho saw Taerin walking out of the lift with Bobby. They acted like nothing happened. Minho then slowly approached her. "Hey. " Minho said short. Taerin stopped and turns to him, furrowing her eyebrows. "What now? "

"Does your mom, knew about that? "

"About what? "

"About you having an affair with your own cousin. Oops, my bad I mean your step cousin? " Minho step closer to her and whisper the word step cousin. He smiled, taking his face away from hers. Taerin eyes rounded. "I wonder what would your mom's reaction if she finds out that. " Minho chuckled, like an evil chuckled which cause Taerin to worry a bit.

"You are not in the right place to talk like that with me. I say mind your own business or I'll call the guards to drag your pain ass out from here. " Taerin stated coldly but with that reply, Minho just laughs it off. "You're like a little kitty. Do you think that you're intimidating enough? "

Taerin sighs in annoyance.

"Stop it. "

"Why don't you just fall for me? I'll make it easy. " Minho smirked.

"Stupid. Don't ever think I would fall for you. "

"Taerin!" Taerin's mom waved her hands signalling Taerin to come over. Taerin took a short glance on Minho and rolled her eyes. She then walk slowly towards her mom.

"I, Mrs Kim would like to announce that our only daughter Kim Taerin is marrying the chairman of Yang Holdings. " Mr Yang then came out of nowhere to stand there, next to Taerin. Taerin couldn't hide her face she clearly disgusted. Minho tried not to laugh looking at the new formed couple. Minho then take a look at Bobby who's feeling uneasy but why is he staying still? Do something if he loves her that much.

"That man really gonna steal my walking ATM machine? I'm not gonna let him slide. " Minho mumbled.

"Hmm? What are you talking about? " Dahyun handed Minho a plate of desserts. "Nothing. " Minho took the plate and smile.

"Taerin say something. " Mr Yang nudges her. Taerin was about to cry but she just hold it in. "I-i," Taerin stuttered.

"Baby didn't I asked you to tell them what we are doing? " Taerin was shocked when someone wrapped his arms around her waist. Taerin turned around and there's Minho.

"W-what the hell? " Taerin muttered.