41. Kitchen

"Oh Taerin? Nothing. He had something in his eyes I was just trying to help. " Dahyun stated, slowly pulling away her own hands from his face.

There was a short silence from Taerin, because of course she's not that dumb to believe that. It's, illogical.

"Oh. Okay. Did you get what you're looking for? " Taerin asked not sounding tense at all. It's normal even Minho is confused.

Taerin can't you freaking see what your cousin is trying to do? If only Minho could shout that sentence, he will.

"No! I can't seem to find it. "

"Oh it's in my room. " Taerin continued.

"Your room? "

"Yes? "

"Well then whose room is this? " Dahyun asked. Isn't it weird for a married couple to have separate room? Without even realizing it Taerin has exposed both her own self and Minho. "Oh right. I mean yes the other room. Let's go. " Taerin drag Dahyun a long with her. She shut the door from the outside.

Minho sighs in relief but still feeling annoyed of what has happened. Let's just pray she won't act up again but the fact that she's staying over tonight? It makes him dizzy. Anything could happen in that span of time.

It has been quiet dinner. Usually Minho would be so chatty with Taerin during dinner but something is off today probably because of a guest. Minho is shy maybe, Taerin thought.

"Didn't you guys, know each other? " Taerin speak up, looking at both Minho and Dahyun.

"No. "

"Yes. "

Two different answers, at the same time. "Yes! Ah I just remember that you went to the party with Minho right Dahyun? " Taerin replied.

Minho feels like face palming himself now that Taerin is bringing up stories he wanted to forget. She unlocked that memory of his.

"Right. We were officemates too. " Dahyun commented, smiling widely looking at Minho who looks like he doesn't even care what is currently going on.

"How is Minho at the office? " Taerin asked.

Well she's being extra talkative now that she's with her cousin but that made him low-key uncomfortable. For once, he didn't want someone to try to cross them.

"He's popular. It's impossible to not fall for him." her statement made Taerin's eyes rounded.

Please. Get what she's saying Kim Taerin. Minho thought.

"ㅡ I mean, the junior designers. They liked him a lot. " Dahyun continued.

"Is it true Minho? " Taerin turns to him. Minho just flash a quick smile, feeding himself with a spoonful of rice try to get rid of the awkwardness and also avoiding some more questions.

"Uh I'm gonna go upstairs. " Minho said, walking towards the kitchen leaving them two on the dining table.

Dahyun eyed his steps. "That's strange. " Taerin mumbled.