14. Roadside

🌱

Chan stares at Minho who's packing his things, putting them in a box. He then took a glance at the clock and it's already 7 p.m.

"You know I'm gonna be really sad when you're not here anymore. " Chan stated.

"Bro that's weird. Stop. " Minho let out a small chuckle at Chan's statement. All these while they are not that close. He's overreacting for sure or maybe he just likes the idea of Minho not working there anymore because one of his rivals for designing has gone now.

"I'm serious! " he giggles.

"Anyway, " Minho tried to catch a breathe carrying the heavy box. "Please don't ruin the designs nerd. I trust you we trust you, bro. " Minho continued, punching his chest lightly.

"Bro? "

"Bro. "

"Minho sunbaenim." Minho felt a light tap on his shoulders. He put down his box and turns around only to see two girls smiling so widely to him. Both of them bowed to him. "T-this is for
you. " the girl with her ponytail up-do handed Minho a paper bag. Minho smiled at her and take the gift. The girl nudges her friend besides her.

"I-I've been wanting to say this but I kind of like you? But it's okay I accept rejection. " she laughs awkwardly.

"And this is for you. " she handed Minho a big ass box. Minho was speechless to hear the sudden confession he's aware that most of the junior designers have been eyeing him. He knows that, for sure. "Thanks you're cute. " Minho replied short and take the gift. "Oh my I'll be having a hard time carrying these. " he scratches his head.

"We can help! " both of them are too eager, trying to help Minho but Minho stop them saying girls shouldn't carry heavy things. Minho then asked Chan to help him carry his things to his car.

"If it's not because I love you my brother I wouldn't bother to help carrying these heavy things. " Chan said as he put the things inside of Minho's car. Minho chuckled.

"Thanks. Much appreciated. "

"Anyway listen here. " Minho tap his shoulders. "I'm gonna help you if I become rich soon. " Chan burst out laughing. He thought that would be a joke but yeah, it's not little did he knew that Minho is going to be a billionaire soon.

"Fine, laugh all you want. I'm going now. " Minho said as he drives his car.
Minho checks his phone and he got texts from Taerin and few missed call from her as well. He raised his eyebrows what the hell is wrong with her he thought.

Kim Taerin:
fetch me.
Lee Minho?
hey answer my text
shit you aren't answering my calls either.
Mmmmmminho
MINHO

"What? Wait didn't she said that she's going back with Bobby?" Minho mumbled.

Lee Minho:
where's Bobby :(

Kim Taerin:
it took you so long to reply to me and that's your answer?
forget it I'm calling taxi.

Lee Minho:
geez I'm on my way. Can't you wait?

Kim Taerin:
Cool

As Minho arrives at her office, he saw Taerin spacing out sitting at the stairs.  Minho honk his car causing Taerin to jumped a bit. Taerin rolled her eyes and sighs she walk towards his car and get it as usual she shut the door roughly.

"I know that I'm getting 5 billion from you. " Taerin look at Minho who started to drive his way back. "But you didn't pay for my fucking car. Have some respect to my car. "