13. Movie

🌱

"Your cooking tastes better everyday. " Minho complimented Taerin as he took a spoonful of rice. Taerin has been cooking everyday after work now she feels like, very responsible but in fact it's just that she's living with someone so she need to not be lazy as usual. She would just order some food delivery cause she's too lazy to get up and cook.

"I know. " Taerin replied short.

"When's the wedding? "

"2 weeks from now." Taerin play with her dish. Feeling awkward and she feels like fainting at the moment because she just couldn't believe she's marrying someone she doesn't even attracted to. "Don't feel too burden. "

Taerin looks up at Minho who's staring at her. "Look there's no parasite here am I right? You will get your desired position. I will get my money. We are doing this for our own good so bear it. A little. It will end soon." Minho stated, taking another bite of the sausage.

Taerin nodded.

"But you know I'm hot, and all I'm also smart so pity you. "

"Pity me? " Taerin look at him in confusion she just doesn't get what he's trying to say.

"I'm scared you will fall for me it will be hard. " Minho said half joking. Taerin let out a small chuckle. "Don't worry I have self control. Plus it's just you. "

"Anyway since this fake marriage is going on, I think even though it is fake, I should see your parents. " Taerin stated, sipping her apple juice. Minho startled a little by her words which makes him stares at his plate for few seconds until Taerin nudges him, he came back to his sense.

"You heard me?" Minho nodded slowly trying to avoid her gaze. "There's no need to meet them though. It's not important. " Minho flashed a bitter smile. "Not
important? " Minho nodded and stood up, he head to the sink and washes his plate. As usual this guy is very secretive. Why would he say it's not important? Taerin couldn't just marry someone's son without seeking his parents blessing? Even if it's a fake marriage.

But Taerin didn't dare to ask any further it scares her he might be uncomfortable about it because parents is a very sensitive topic to some people. She saw Minho taking out something from the fridge he than approaches her. "Quick let's watch a movie." Minho said munching the cold popcorn from the fridge.

Taerin rolled her eyes then proceeding to wash her plates.

They are deep into the movie. Minho choose a horror movie even though he seems like a scaredy cat but yeah, Lee Minho everyone. Taerin asks him few times if he's okay with it he reassured her that he's not scared but like, after an hour of watching it's just him screaming. He sits closer to Taerin on the couch.

Taerin looks at him who's staring at the TV, like he's the one inside it. Taerin tried to hold in her laughter.

When the jump scare comes on, he screamed loudly which causes the popcorn to fell out. He buries his face on her neck. Taerin's eyes rounded. "Taerin I-I don't think I can watch this anymore. " she could feel his breath on her neck. Chill sent down to her spine she's feeling weird somehow.

"It's alright I'll turn it off. Wow what a chicken. " Taerin slowly pulls herself away and reaches for the remote. She turns off the TV. Minho who is still heavily breathing lay his head on the couch. Taerin stretches her body and stand up preparing herself to sleep.

"Already? "

"Hmm? " Taerin look at him in confusion.

"You're sleepy? " Minho sit up straight waiting for her response. Taerin nodded slowly as she yawned. "Isn't it too early? "

"It's 12 Minho. We need to go to work tomorrow. It's your last day at your company right? " Taerin place her hands on her wrist. "Taerin. This might sounds childish but I can't sleep. " Minho rubs his temple.

"My memory is very good to deny that I'll probably remember some of the scene we watched just now. " Minho said half sighing. Taerin burst out laughing. He looks like a very tough man but deep inside he's very, flowery type of man. Where is the Minho that threatened her?

"It's nothing! Just do it like, " Taerin demonstrate on how to sleep but it was actually to tease him.

Minho rolled his eyes. "I'm sleeping with you. "

"What? No? I'm locking my room. " Taerin said as she walked upstairs. Minho followed her form behind and hold her shoulders. "Don't say no to me. " he whispers. Taerin rolled her eyes once again. She doesn't even know why she feels weak whenever Minho does that. His voice is just too soft that can easily melt down the ice, cold as her heart but that doesn't mean she fell for him. It's just sympathy.

Even before Taerin turn off the lights in her room, Minho was already snoring and he freaking hugged her beloved bolster. She gritted her teeth if only she could scream inside his ear and kick him, she would for sure but that man was traumatised from the horror movie earlier so she just let it slide. She lay besides him thank goodness her bed is big enough for her to avoid making any contact or skin ship with him.

✳️

Minho stretches his arms and turn around, Taerin is still sleeping. What a heavy sleeper he thought. He slowly walk out of the room and go to his room. He need to get ready for his work since it's his last day today.

After shower he grab his black shirt from his luggage since he still doesn't get the chance to put it all on the wardrobe and what's cool here is in his room there's actually another medium sized closet room. Which is pleasing to see it he will decorate it his way soon.

Minho wiped his wet body and hair, he even check himself out on the mirror. Just feeling himself being so good looking he thought. He turns to the back seeing Taerin leaning against his door, crossing her arms side eyeing Minho.

Minho jumped a little he was shocked seeing Taerin is there she probably saw everything he thought. The fact that he only covered his bottom part makes him want to curse out loud he feels embarassed.

"Drive me to work. " she said short, walking towards him.

"Are you ordering me? "

"I just feel like, I don't want to drive today. "

Minho rolled his eyes and nodded. Taerin give him a light smile and leaves the room. Before she walk out of the door she turns around, "Please lock your freaking door next time. "

Minho's mouth moves apart hearing her words. True he should have locked the door what if he's naked by the time Taerin walks in? But she should've knocked as well.

He fixes his tie and rolled up his sleeve. He walk downstairs Taerin is waiting for him at the couch she looks bored for waiting so long. "You take so much time to get ready. " Taerin rolled her eyes and walk outside.

Minho locked the door and look at Taerin who's standing next to his car. He signalled her to get in. "Get in princess? Want me to carry you to get inside? " Minho raised his eyebrows. "Unlock your car, fool. "

During the drive Taerin looks outside the whole time she feels lazy to talk to Minho. She's distancing herself from him cause she gotta admit that he's too flirty. Plus that they're living together now she gotta keep her guard up.

"You don't have to pick me up. "

"I didn't say anything that I wanted to pick you up. " Minho parked his car in front of the building. "Now get off my car cause I'm late to work. " Minho flashed an annoyed smile.

"I'm going back with Bobby. "

"Did I ask? " Taerin groaned and slammed the door. She walk fast towards the main entrance of the building of Kim Corporation.

"Annoying Kim Taerin." Minho said short handling the steering at some point he's very annoyed by her behavior she's very childish and act nothing like what people thought the Kims would be. She's just full of annoyance but money is what makes people stay with her. She's nothing without that. People is, Minho.

✳️

I brainstorm notes more than the story I just feel weird if I didn't write any !! Anyway vote for my story much appreciated ❤ its 1am anyway omg