21. Nara

Jung Nara:
I'm back from Japan
you fool.
Meet me!!!

Lee Minho:
Oh my why would I want to
meet you!!  :"(

Jung Nara :
minkitty is mean :(

Lee Minho:
stop calling me that ugly ass
name.
anyway alright I'll meet u during
my lunch break.

Minho smiled reading the texts he haven't met Nara for such a long time since she was in Japan during his wedding. He's been dizzy all day with the pile of works on his tables. Never have he ever thought that he would be working his off for this company too. The previous company he worked for what shitty so does this one but at least it pays well.

"Minho? " Minho look up only to see Taerin smiling so widely shutting the door.

"Let's go out for lunch later. " Taerin said as she take a seat across him.

Minho's lips move apart remembering he need to meet Nara since he promised her already but Taerin's condition is not that good as well since she just broken up with Bobby.

"I'm sorry Taerin. I can't today. " Minho scratches his temple, bitter smile on his face. He feels bad rejecting her favour.

"Are you, perhaps meeting Momo? "

Minho's eyes rounded. She's been asking about Momo a lot these days and it honestly concerns her. Could it be—

Momo told her about what happened that night?

"No. I'm meeting a friend. " Minho smiled at her.

"I mean if you're meeting Momo just tell me. I have nothing to do with it by the way. It's hour choice. " Taerin chuckled a bit feeling slightly annoyed. Why she had to lie about what she's feeling? It's honestly something she couldn't even describe. Love? Absolutely no. It's just that she can't stand seeing Minho acting that way.

"No, I'm not meeting Momo. By any chances, why do you keep asking me about her? "

"It's just that you seems to, like her? I don't know just my opinion. "

"Right, maybe I do like her. What about that? I'm planning on dating her after we split. What do you think Taerin? Or is this rushed? " Minho smirked a bit looking at Taerin's reaction who's getting annoyed.

"Well, " Taerin stuttered tucking her hair behind.

"Have fun meeting your friend. " Taerin walk out of his room slamming the door. Deep inside she couldn't, thinking of anyone else except Momo. She's too sure that's her. That's her Minho is going to see which is Momo.

To think that she's a lot way hotter than her it makes her dizzy. She's richer too.

Minho wouldn't be able to resist her charm for sure.

But why would Taerin even care? She thought.

✳️

Minho walk in the restaurant he then scanned her figure trying to look for Nara from the back. Nara is wearing sleeveless top with shorts. Minho walk slowly approaching her, tapping her back shoulders and take seat in front of Nara. He could easily recognize her because of her Bob hair cut which is cute.