52.

Taerin look outside the window it's Saturday and Minho isn't home yet since yesterday she would like to ask Chan but she doesn't have his number.

"Minho where the hell are you?  Please pick up the call. " Taerin couldn't stop walking back and forth. Taerin then noticed the door knob is being turned, there revealed a messy Minho walking in. His face looks tired he barely can open his eyes.

"Stupid. Where were you!? You don't even bother to pick up the calls or read my text? " Taerin yelled as Minho plopped down to the couch.

Minho call out her name, too soft almost very weak but Taerin was too mad at him thus he just ignore him calling. "Answer me where were you last night? Did you really went out with Chan? You look like dying. " Taerin crosses her arms slight raising her voice.

"I woke up and I was already here? At the front gate. I don't know what happened last night Taerin. " Minho said slowly massaging his own forehead. His body is sore he didn't know what happened the last thing he remember was, he run into Momo.... That's all he could ever remember before everything turns twisting, all he could see was stars.

"Did you have fun with girls? Did you went to the club? Gosh please don't fool me. " Taerin stood up, picking a fight with Minho. "I swear to God if you're back doing that work I am seriously leaving you. " Minho was taken aback by her words although he knew it she didn't meant it. It's because of her mood swing at the moment but not gonna lie that actually hurts.

A lot.

"No, it's not like that. I ㅡ never mind. I don't think you would want to hear my explanation. " Minho said walking upstairs wanting to take bath maybe that could energize him more.

"I'm not done yet with you. You hear me Minho? " Taerin yelled downstairs.

Taerin then take a glance at Minho's phone that he left on the table. She pick it up and saw messages from Chan.

Bang Chan:
Hey are you home yet??
Why did you leave me early!!

Taerin furrowed her eyebrows, Minho left, early? ㅡ but why did he only arrive this morning? This man got some explanation to do.

"Lee Minho! " Taerin shouted making her way upstairs. She step in Minho's room slamming the door. Minho who just got out of the shower, wearing only towel covering his bottom part looks shocked.

"Chan said you left early but why did you ㅡ " Minho pushes Taerin against the wall closing the spaces between them. "What now Taerin? I'm so tired to talk about this. I don't know what happened last night I woke up and I was already laying down in front of the gate. " Minho explained with his soft voice, staring at Taerin.

Taerin couldn't say a word starstruck by his actions.

Not trying to be a hoe for his own husband but damn he looks good with his brown wet hair, milky skin and his body. "Are you mad? Please don't be mad baby. I'm sorry for making you feel like this hm? You must be tired waiting for me all night. " Minho lean closer kind of whispering to her.

Weakness.

"You know how I couldn't sleep when you're not around? " Taerin eyed him as he put a shirt and a pants on.

"I know and I'm sorry for that I won't do this again. " he replied, caressing her soft red cheeks.

"ㅡ but are you sure you don't have anything to tell me? I mean that's just illogical. Chan said you left early. " Taerin asked again, not giving up on her curiosity. There was a short silence before Minho speak up, turning his gaze on her. "I don't ㅡ know? Maybe I walked my way back home? I was too drunk I don't even know why my tolerance was not that good yesterday. " Minho said, scratching his head.

"Minho? Please I don't want anything bad happen to you. You're ㅡ " as Taerin wanted to speak she's already a crying mess. She can't let out the words, over thinking about anything can happen to him while she's still carrying the baby. Minho pulls her, sitting on top of his lap he bury his face on her neck.

"Shh, babe you don't say that. I'm here? Stop assuming the worst thing. I'm a grown man I know how to take care of myself. I'll be there for you, always. " he continued.

"Don't go out without me the next time. You have no idea how scared I am losing you. " Taerin's voice shakes again. Minho let out a small chuckle running his fingers through her hair he nods.

"Anyway I want to go out with you today. Let's spend time together? " Minho said, walking towards the closet. "I feel so distant from you."

Distant?

"I just want to spend time with you, only you and you today. No one is going to bother us. " Minho touch the tip of her nose, smiling afterwards.

"Let's go. " he grabbed her wrist dragging Taerin along.

"Minho I need to change first!"

"No you're already pretty. " Minho smirked.

"Minho I have something to tell

"Minho I have something to tell. " Taerin take a deep sighs as they sit together on the bench watching the kids running around at the park. Minho raised his eyebrows waiting for her to continue.

"I don't feel safe. I feel like someone has been targetting me. " Taerin turn her body to her husband, looking at him so does he, currently staring at her. Looking all confused, he pulls her closer to him hugging her waist. "Why? "

"I got weird texts. Saying I shouldn't be happy. They hate me so much. I'm scared Minho what if they try to kill me? " Taerin said, holding his hands.

"I won't let that happen. It's okay Taerin I'll hire bodyguards they will protect you wherever you go is that fine? " Minho asked, stroking her hair. He really likes skin ship no matter where they are. There was a short silence before she speak up, probably thinking about his plan.

"I think that's alright. What if I get killedㅡ " Taerin was about to laugh unaware of what she said. Noticing Minho's sudden face change.

"I won't let that happen. You don't joke around about that. I love you and I can't live without you. Please don't joke around like that ever again. " Minho said with a serious tone and that honestly scares her. She feels like slapping herself for saying that.

Taerin nodded and smile, earning a little smile from Minho who's feeling uncomfortable with the joke.

Almost thereeeee endingggg sooonnnn pleaaaaase bear with me Jsjsjsjs