39. goodbye

Minho sighs after he parked his car,  facing the venue. The crowd looks eager entering the hall but not him. He's having mixed feelings about today. Minho fix his tie, taking a glance at the driving mirror.

"Ugh I need new foundation with better coverage. " Taerin whined while roughly dabbing the beauty blender on her neck, looking at her compact mirror. "This is all your fault." Taerin rolled her eyes inserting the compact mirror inside her bag.

"I had to apply 3 layer to cover these purple marks. " Taerin elbowed him who's still spacing out looking to the front.

"Hey? Minho you hear me? " Taerin sighs.

"Uh? Yeah. What was it again?"

"Gosh never mind. " Taerin mumbled still looking at Minho. He's staring at the front for a little too long. "Stop over thinking. It will be alright. " Taerin reach out holding his hands.

"I don't know if this is the right decision. Should we go back? " Minho turns his body facing his wife who's still busy fixing her hair. "No? Gosh let's go. Everything will be fine. What are you scared of? " Taerin said stepping out of the car walking towards the venue.

Minho was shocked by her action and quickly follow the female from behind. "Hey Kim Taerin. " Minho fasten his steps. Taerin link in her arms in his.

As they were walking towards the hall, Minho saw Nara in her wedding dress talking with people, arms linking with Jisung. She looks beautiful he thought. Taerin noticed that his eyes are still on Nara. Taerin then dragged him to her.

"Congrats Nara. You look so pretty. " Taerin hugged her. Minho was taken aback by her action. Not knowing what to feel.

Don't look upset Minho. Don't. You have Taerin now.

"Thanks for coming." Jisung shook his hand, smiling so widely. Minho nodded and pat a light smile as well.

"Oh minkitty looks good in suit. " Nara teased Minho causing him to smile a little. Meanwhile Taerin on the other side chuckled a bit due to the nickname.

"Thanks for coming too Minho. " Nara nudges him. Nara then make way to the other guests greeting them. Taerin take a glance at Minho sighing in relief. "See? It's not that hard. You have already moved on, right?" Taerin form a thin smile on her face.

"Thanks Taerin. I love you. " Minho hold her hands, rubbing it softly with his thumb. "Uh I shall check out the foods over there. You wanna come along? " Taerin said, pointing at the long table located at the corner of the hall. Minho shook his head and signal her to just go and eat.

As Taerin figure slowly fading out from his sight, Minho let out a heavy sigh. Feeling super awkward again. How much he wanted to leave this place if only he could scream right now, he would.

Minho walk out of the hall heading towards the toilet. Since he's feeling all sort of things he need to get away from people for awhile.

"Oh minkitty? " Minho looks up, looking at Nara who's standing right in front of him smiling so widely.

Minho panted a light smile. "Nara?"

"Taerin looks very happy being around you. I like seeing her that way she's drop dead gorgeous. " Nara giggles, nudging him.

Minho nodded slowly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Has Jisung been treating you, good? "

"Yes. " Nara answered.

"That's...nice ㅡ " Nara wrapped her arms around his body, hugging him tightly cutting off his words. "We will forever be best friend alright? I'm always here for you. " Nara stated, still hugging him. Minho was hesitated at first whether to hug her back or not,  but he did it.

"Your body is still as warm as before. Oh I miss high school. " Nara said releasing the hug.

"Me too. " Minho replied short.

Nara then excuse herself, making her way to the hall. Well that was awkward and he doesn't even know when did it get so awkward being around her but she's cool.

"God. Taerin is going to kick me in the face if she saw that." Minho mumbled walking towards the toilet.

"Hey Taerin can you wait for me in that car? I'll be there shortly. " Minho said handing the car key to her. Taerin nodded without even feeling curious or ask him anything.

He just wanted to see Nara for the last time. Minho's eyes roamed around the place searching for Nara but she's nowhere to be found.

"Hey. " Minho felt a tap on his shoulder.

Jisung.

"Jisung? "

"Are you looking for Nara? She's inside. " Jisung commented, but with no emotion. Peobably feel annoyed because of him and that's understandable. "Yes Uh never mind. It's okay. " Minho shrug it off he changed his mind in just a split second because it's going to be so awkward.

"I get it you guys were dating but move on. She's married. "

"Don't worry I have no intention to steal her from you or anything. We are just friends. Anyway, I'll leave now. Congrats. " as Minho was about to turn around and leave Jisung stopped him.

"We were friends too during high school, right Minho? " Jisung hesitated at first, continuing his words, " ㅡ and I'm sorry for being a jerk towards you. It's just because I was jealous by the fact that Nara liked you so much but that was immature me. We are cool now. " Jisung offer his hand, wanted to shook his. Minho smiled widely, shaking his hand.

"I'll get going now. " Minho form a thin smile on his face walking away from the place towards his car.

To finally let go of someone who made me smile so widely once, it's hard but I've made my decision. The scars that once caused by you are now slowly being healed. I'll get better soon.

For now, good bye Jung Nara.

highschool!minho oppar cause k love this concept