60.

play the audio if u want uwu :)

"You know you shouldn't do this." Chaeyoung said a she tie Taerin's hair into a ponytail, noticing her best friend is in bad mood since morning. Knowing that the court discussion is approaching. "We don't match I guess." Taerin said, placing her chin on the desk, laying her head on her own arms feeling blue. "He loves you so much right? He has never wanted to claim the money you promised him. After you, making him fall for you he eventually changes Taerin isn't that amazing?" Chaeyoung said, forming a bitter smile feeling bad about her best friend feeling sad. "He has never wanted anything anymore from you other than your love-"

"-but I guess people just hate us loving each other right, Chaeyoung?" Taerin's eyes are puffy. She hasn't stop being sad about it probably cries too making her eyes looking like a pair of pillow.

"I don't know what to say anymore. I mean I just don't know how love works." Chaeyoung sighs.

"Isn't it nice if I just die. At least I am still his wife but I'm just gone you know?" Chaeyoung look at her, shaking his head saying that's a bad idea.

"You're stupid because you started this. I'm being transparent right now because I freaking hate the way you treat him though. "
"I know I've heard that a lot of times." Taerin said half yelling, crying again.

"Uhm I think Minho is calling you?" Chaeyoung said as she handed her Taerin's phone that was tossed on the bed. She hasn't checked her phone since last night. Taerin quickly wipe her tears away, clearing her throat not wanting to sound weird.

"Hello?" Taerin feels like crying hearing his voice.

"M-minho?" she replied, stuttering. There was a short silence before he talk back.

"Are you...crying?" a bit hesitated but he ask it anyway.

"huh, because of me again." Minho let out a small chuckle from the other line. Taerin could imagine his current face.

"Can we, meet each other?" Taerin's eyes rounded.

Is he for real?

"For real?" Taerin said, trying to hide her excitement.

"Yeah? It's okay if you don't want to."

"No. Of course. Why wouldn't I want to see you." Taerin cut his words trying to hide the smile.

"See you, " Minho ended the call.

Taerin couldn't help but to smile although he's suddenly cold towards her. "Seeing each other?" Chaeyoung asked. Taerin nodded, standing up quickly to dress. "Have fun, as a best friend you know I love you right Taerin? If anything happen please text me immediately." Chaeyoung hugged her, she meant it. It hurts seeing Taerin getting hurt all over again.

Taerin went downstairs, putting on a knee length white off shoulder dress, a bit struggling as she was holding tight to the stairs holder. "Careful Taerin let me help you." Dahyun came out of nowhere, holding her hands. Jeongin said that she arrives just now to send some files to her father.

Taerin hold onto her hands, smiling at her. "Where are you going?"

"Out. I'm leaving now." Taerin form a thin line on her mouth before leaving the scene.

"Please don't fuck it up this time." Minho mumbled as he sprayed the perfume on his wrist, rubbing it on the tip of his shirt, it's Taerin's favourite scent on him. "Listen Lee Minho you got it this time please think before you speak." He emphasises the word think. He felt guilty for saying those words when she apologised on that day. He was too mad at her for not realising it too early. He didn't meant it of course he would still want to be with his wife, Kim Taerin and their soon to be born child.

Minho couldn't hide his smile thinking about their small family and her happy face soon.

Minho practices what he was going to say for few times just so that he won't mess up like the last time.

"I love you."

"No no that's embarrassing. I'm not bold as before."

"I want to live with you. I'm sorry for all the mistakes I've ever did to you. You know my heart won't change." Minho look into the mirror, his starry eyes.

He then chuckled, crimpling his own body, getting shy from the dialogue he has prepared

He then chuckled, crimpling his own body, getting shy from the dialogue he has prepared. "The last time I was so cringey was when in high school damn I hope Nara has forgot about that yikes." Minho squinted his eyes, tidying up his brown hair.

"I love you Kim Taerin an our baby of course." Minho said to the mirror for the last time before proceeding to laugh. He screamed his own name as he hold his fist feeling too shy. He has never been shy by the thought of him meeting Taerin but now it's different. He really hope they could start it all over again. They need each other he knew it.

"I won't let you go this time I swear."

"She's out. Do your work." An evil laugh echoed in the room full of dark, the figure walks away.

"Make it short and simple. Make sure to get it done by now because this is the end."

"Get rid of her."

Next chapter would be insane hehehe 80 votes for next chapter uwu.

also after this ff ends, i'll be continuing my hyunjin ff called world. ive released few chapters so do check them out on my profile thank you :;;;;)