32. Open

Taerin hasn't gotten up since she's back from work. Her tummy is cramping so hard she could barely walk. Not gonna like she feels like dying.

"Taerin are you alright? "

Taerin nodded, Minho walks closer to her. "Can your perhaps help me walk? I want to go to the toilet. " Taerin said, holding her tummy so hard like it was about to fall. "Should I carry you? "

"No! " Taerin hit his hands which is about to carry her. "Just help me. " Minho nods and hold her carefully, walking to the toilet. He slowly release Taerin from his grip.

Taerin tried to close the door but Minho stops her. "Why are you closing the door? "

"Excuse me? I'm having a small business in here and why would I leave it open?" Taerin's eyes rounded, her voice is a little high due to her stomach pain. "Can't I just stay here you know just in case anything happen. " Minho said, teasing her.

"No. " Taerin slammed the toilet door.

Minho take a seat on top of her bed, eyes roam around her room while waiting for her to be done from doing her business.

"Minho! " Taerin yelled.

Minho jumped a bit as he make way to the toilet. "Taerin? " Minho slowly open the door, looking at Taerin who's on the floor, holding her tummy and there she's crying. "It hurts so bad. " Taerin mumbled.

Minho panicked as that's the first time he has seen Taerin groan in pain that way he don't know how to act. "H-how do I help? " Minho stuttered. "Please get my pad. The one with wing. " Taerin ordered even though it's embarrassing but she couldnt walk at the moment because of the sudden period pain. The embarrassment.

"Wing? What the hell? " Minho said as he look into her drawers, studying the details on the packagin. "How does this thing works? Wing and non wing? "

"Minho can you please be fast?! " Taerin shouted from the bathroom causing Minho to startled and rushingly handed Taerin the pad. Taerin thank him and Minho closes the door. He sighs in relief as if he saved a life today.

Right after Taerin is done, she walk slowly and rest herself on the bed next to Minho. "Why are you here? Go to your room. " Taerin said, half annoyed.

Oh so this is what we called mood swing during period. Minho thought.

"I thought you like it when I'm around? No? "

"I say get the fuck out or I'll be mad like crazy. " Taerin said as she pointed at the door. Minho groaned in annoyance. As Minho was about to leave Taerin called him again.

"What now Kim Taerin? "

There she is, sobbing again. "Minho. " Taerin open up her arms, wanting to hug Minho because she's extremely uncomfortable at the moment. Minho hug her tightly, smiling knowing that Taerin needs her. "But you asked me to get out. " Minho said but still hugging her.

"I know but I want to hug you. " Taerin said, she hugged him tighter.

"You're so clingy. " Minho carried her bridal style and place Taerin on her bed.