64. secret reveal

Minho shift a bit, he slowly open his eyes feeling an unbearable pain on his stomach. He turns to his left revealing his mom and Felix. He tried to get up from the bed but they stop him. "Don't go anywhere yet you're still weak." Eomma said, holding his right hand. He pull his shirt, take a look at the unhealed scar on his stomach. It got cleaned and dressed on but it still hurts. "You're lucky the bullet didn't went too deep." Felix said, sitting at the corner of the bed.

"I need to see Taerin," He said, trying to get up again but Eomma stopped him.

"Why?"

"Not yet." Felix said short.

"-but why?" Minho let out a small chuckle.

"She's unstable." Minho feel like his heart breaking slowly, the pain. It hurts more than his stomach getting the bullet in. "U-unstable?" he stuttered. "She's in the ICU when we got here but I'm not sure about it now." Felix continued, eyeing Minho who looks down to the floor, slowly tearing up. "This is my fault-"

"Don't say that." Felix cut him, quickly hug Minho, he know it. Minho need it the most this time. He need someone to comfort him. He hugged back, tightly he need someone to comfort him it has been rough these days. "Lix, I'm too weak now." He mumbled. "I know hyung. Just rest." Felix pat his back.

"I won't be able to forgive myself if anything happen to Taerin. I swear." He continued.

"You don't have to blame yourself. Everything happen for a reason. They get arrested already. No worries you guys are safe." Felix said, reassuring him. Supporting Minho's mental state at the moment. "Hey." All of them turns their head to the door, it's being open revealing Chaeyoung walking in with her file, stethoscope on her neck. "Minho how are you feeling?" Minho eyed her, trying to smile he nod his head, "My stomach still hurts so bad."

"Yeah it's because of the bullet but it's fine we removed it already. You were lucky he didn't shoot it at your heart." Chaeyoung said as she examine him, taking his heartbeat. "Everything is fine it's just that your heartbeat is irregular. You need to rest- "

"Chaeyoung can I see Taerin?" Chaeyoung look at Felix and Mrs Lee, they look down.

"Of course but not now Minho. " she smiled, walking away.

"I'm gonna get some food. Do you want anything?" Eomma asked, Minho shake his head, turning his head away upset because they won't let him to see his wife. Felix said she's coming with her alone thus they ask Minho to just sit there and rest.

Minho lay his back, closing his eyes feeling exhausted. "Seems like I passed out for too long." Minho said, looking out the window, Seoul city is too pretty at night. You can see cars on the road also Hangang river. "I miss walking with Taerin." Minho mumbled. He scanned the bruises all over his body, not to mention his head being wrapped around. It hurts a lot.

Minho heard the door being open again.

"Minho sunbae-nim." Eunbi smiled, walking slowly towards him, plopping down to the chair next to his bed. "I don't know if you like this but I get some dumplings for you. You always eat it during lunch." Eunbi said, placing them on the table next to him. Minho thank her as he eye her actions. "Hmm, Mr Nam told me what happened and I feel sorry so I just come here. I'm sorry if you're uncomfortable I was just not doing anything at home so I think I can come pay....a visit or?"

"Yes thank you." Minho smiled at her.

"My pleasure! Please tell me if you need anything." Her face lighten up after he finally talk to her. He's too cold she thought. "Uhm anyway Minho sunbae-nim, I'm not sure if I should tell you this but," Eunbi stuttered.