37. Lose

"I'm honoured to announce my daughter as the new CEO of Kim Corporations. I'll be stepping down from the company. My daughter Taerin and her husband, Lee Minho will be managing this company now. " Mr Kim stated in a very cheerful voice. The board of directors gives him a round of applause.

"I'll do my best to continue my father's legacy. " Taerin stood up and bowed.

The staffs and directors are having a small meal celebrating Taerin's new position. Taerin as usual wouldn't let the chance to eat slip. She look at Minho from a far he's currently talking with the directors and honestly he looks hot wearing a suit.

Without even realizing her action she's grinning like crazy. She's out of her mind when it comes to that man.

"Congrats. " Taerin turns around and there Bobby is, smiling so widely.

"Thanks."

"Have you paid that guy? I mean you've got the position and all. It's time for your divorce. " Bobby stated, taking a sip from the juice. Taerin feels nothing when she look at Bobby now. It's different from how she sees Minho.

"Well it's not your problem whether I have to split or not. "

"Right. Have fun being with that guy. " Bobby raised his eyebrows and he leaves her.

"Gosh so annoying. " Taerin mumbled, rolling her eyes.

Taerin then felt a tap on her shoulders and it was Jihyo. "Yes Jihyo? "

"Congrats Mrs Taerin! Or should I call you Mrs Lee? " Jihyo nudges her, smirking. Jihyo has always been her #1 supporter and one of the people who actually listen to her rants about Minho. From hating him, until she actually realised that she, likes Minho and Jihyo heard it all.

"So did you guys ㅡ "

"No. Shut up. " Taerin placed her index finger on her own lips, rounding her eyes.

"Why? " Jihyo frowned. Being a number one shipper of the ship which is actually going to sail very soon is tiring she thought. "Jihyo it's damn awkward. When he's being all sweet to me I couldn't help it but to feel weird. "

"Oh you're shy. I got it. You will get used to it very soon Mrs Lee. " Jihyo teased her by calling Taerin Mrs Lee. It actually sounds good. Not bad at all.

"The way he looks so hot even when he's just talking. " Taerin mumbled, staring at Minho from far. Jihyo squinted her eyes looking at Minho. Taerin looks like she's been cursed by Minho. All she does is talk about him all day. Minho then accidentally took a glance at Taerin who's staring at him from far.

He

Winked.

"You saw that Jihyo? Jihyo please I'm actually going to faint. " Taerin yelled slowly stomping her feet feeling excited but it's getting embarrassing that Jihyo need to stop her.

"Calm down Taerin. "

Minho who's still watching from far just shook his head and smile at her cute behavior.

Lee Minho:
come here;)

Kim Taerin:
ew no.
u come here.

Lee Minho:
my room is nicer.

Kim Taerin:
I'm lazy.

Lee Minho:
but I miss u.

Taerin screamed into her pillow as she hugged her phone. This man really loves to make her heart flutter.
That's it she's making her way to Minho's room because she, missed him as well. It's not like they haven't seen each other at the office today.

"Hey. " Taerin said, closing the door stepping in Minho's room. She jumped on his bed.

Minho pulls her closer, wrapping his arms around her body. They are both wearing their pyjamas and cuddling like babies. "I love your scent. " Taerin mumbled, snuggles into his arms.

"Do I smell sexy? " Minho let out a small chuckle.

"No. You smell like a baby. "

Minho hugs her tighter. "I miss you so much. " he whispered, giving her light pecks all over her cheeks. Taerin just smile at his actions she like it being babied by him.

"I miss you more butㅡ "

"But? "

"Since whenㅡ "

"I've never get the chance to say this directly at you but, I really don't wanna lose you Taerin. " Minho look directly at her eyes.

Taerin almost choked feeling out of breath. Is he for real she thought. It does feel like he's lying but alright. "Mㅡme too. "

"I'm serious. "

Taerin accidentally let out a small laugh which causes Minho to be frustrated. She thought I'm joking isn't it?

"I confessed first but you rejected me. Low-key.. I was hurt. So I was gonna reject you too this time but I can't. Look at you being handsome and all. " Minho grinned, pulling Taerin even closer until there's no space left between them.

"Do you perhaps want a baby? " Taerin turns her gaze to Minho who's currently looking at her, slightly smirking.

"Wㅡ what? I'm the baby. " Taerin laughs feeling kind of nervous now that he is acting so, strange.

But she likes it.

"Yes babe but one ain't enough for
me. " Minho mumbled, slowly moving away from her.

He gets on top of Taerin and kissed her forehead, slowly moving to her nose. He noticed Taerin is turning into a tomato, she's super shy for sure.

"I'm not ready? I mean I'm scared. " Minho placed his index finger on her lips.

"I'll be gentle. " he whispers.

hi hows everyone doing!! again I'm a soft Stan 😔😔😔 anyway 40 votes for the next chapter :ppp