59. let you go

play the audio if u want hehe :;;;;)

Minho blow out his nose, rubbing his eyes it has been 3 days since he's feeling unwell probably due to the heavy rain. He couldn't help it but to just go after her and be dumb enough not bringing an umbrella with him. He was having his coffee upstairs when he notice that Taerin is standing right in front of his house but she just left without saying anything and that concerns him so he just run to get the answer but he didn't get it.

Minho is back in Gimpo at his mother's since it has been too long the last time he met his parents and his three cats of course.

"Are you sure? Have you think through it?" Eomma asked as he serve the meal on the table.

"I don't want to hurt Taerin." Minho said, looking at his plate.

"-but she's pregnant." Felix said, coming out of nowhere he take a seat next to Minho, taking a plate.

"I know but she wanted it and I'm ready to let her go." Minho continued as he eyed Felix who's glancing at him feeling unamused. "You are not ready to let her go."

"I am ready." Minho emphasises the word ready. Felix rolled his eyes, "As if you didn't cry while hugging her picture before sleep last night." Minho choked hearing that as he got caught. He hit his arms and Felix groaned in pain. Minho then take a glance at his phone as Eunbi is calling him. They exchanged numbers because of work matter she says. It's good she has never bother him other than work matters he could trust her, he think.

"Yes Eunbi?" Minho answered the call.

"Minho sunbae-nim. I'm sorry for disturbing you but there's a house plan you need to review as I need to pass it up tonight at the hq." Eunbi said, sounding a bit intimidated. She's really scared of Minho he doesn't know why he's not that intimidating or maybe just his cold face?

"I'm not at home Eunbi. I'm at Gimpo." He replied, playing with his own fingers.

"Uhm mind if I go there? This is urgent."

There was a short silence as Minho is processing what she's saying. "Sure I'll text you the address." Minho said before ending the call. "-and who is Eunbi? Hyung please you got too many girls I'm tired." Felix sighs, overly dramatic as he rubs his nape. "An intern under my review nothing more than that." Minho put his phone aside as he text her the address. Focusing back on eating because, priority.

They're sitting at the cottage at the backyard of his house as Eunbi was too shy to enter his house even though his mom insist that a guess shouldn't just sit there. "Eunbi this is not how you do it." Minho sighs as he take a look at his work. He noticed that she has been very quiet ever since he criticized her work.

"Hey? Are you even listening?" Minho snap at her as he's kind of losing his patience wasting his time explaining when she's not even listening. "I'm listening." Her voice shakes, replying to him.

"Huh? Now why are you crying? I was too harsh?" Minho put the print aside, turning his body to her. Eunbi shake her head, wiping the tears away. "Sunbae-nim you were right. Maybe I should just give up I can't be a designer I might, " before she could even complete her sentence she's sobbing again he was taken aback as her face is turning very red.

"Oh god please stop crying I can't handle this again." Minho rubs his eyes.

"I'm sorry I'll just go back home."