51. It's Time.

Bang Chan:
are you free?
miss you broOOO

Lee Minho:
No.

Bang Chan:
Hey come on I know you're
free.
Let's go grab some drink or
anything.

Lee Minho :
I was joking. for my bro,
of course I'm free.
Just text me the time and place.

Minho locked his phone chuckling at the texts he hasn't contacted Chan for so long and he's glad Chan texted him first. Since he's taking extra care of Taerin these days, he barely get enough of sleeps since Taerin keep on having nightmare and sleep walking. Not gonna mention all those things she rambled on during sleep.

Minho too, he's always feeling nauseous and exhausted but he just don't show it because Taerin has gone through a lot carrying the baby, he's trying not to be weak in front of her.

"Minho? " Minho flash a wide smile when he sees Taerin entering his room, slowly shutting the door.

"What's up Taerin? Are you okay? " Minho asked, sounding very sweet. "No, I was just ㅡ I just remembered that I have my second month check up. Our baby. " Taerin smiled back rubbing her tummy, the bump is starting to show.

"Oh yes sorry Taerin I forgot about it as well. Let's goㅡ " Taerin stopped Minho who was about to get up from his chair. "No! You have a lot of works I'm fine I'll go alone. I just want to inform you beforehand. I'm going now. " Taerin chuckled, waving her hands at him. "Are you sure? You can go alone?" Minho asked, sounding worry.

"Yes definitely. I don't feel too clingy today so I'm using this opportunity to get a me time. " Taerin giggles showing her eye smile.

"Baby, " Taerin stop her steps, turn her head around.

"Yes, Minho? "

"I'm going out tonight with Chan. " Minho said, unsure of his decision. Taerin might need him anytime.

"Okay? Have fun. " Taerin nodded, showing the pass sign.

"That's it? " Minho mumbled but Taerin couldn't hear him as she was rushing to the door.

"How's my baby doing?" Taerin said getting up from the bed, sitting across her best friend, doctor Chaeyoung.

"Good! ㅡ but please get a lot of rest Taerin your blood pressure is high. You need to get enough sleep. " Chaeyoung explained as he showed her the records. "Uh I can't really sleep. Something has been bothering me lately Chaeyoung. " Taerin sigh, slowly walking to the chair facing Chaeyoung.

"Why? "

"I got texts and they are scary. " Taerin explained.

"Have you told Minho about that? What texts though? " Chaeyoung raised her eyebrows.

"Hate texts like, the person is hating on me so much." Taerin rubs her temple feeling awful by just talking about it. "Anyone on mind? "

"I don't know. Dahyun? She's my cousin though. " Taerin replied.

"Confront her about it. Although she won't tell even if it's her. " Chaeyoung let out a little laugh. Taerin just shakes her head, it might be here but she doesn't want to sound rude despite of how outspoken Taerin is actually.