56. misses.

"Can I have a moment with you?" he shut his eyes tight. Taerin was completely numb it was like the hug shut down all of the system in her body.

I....miss you.

"I'm sorry. For all the mistakes. For all the stupid things you need to go through just because of me. I just want to talk to you for the last time and I swear I wont see you ever again. I mean that's what you said on that day? Again, I'm sorry." Minho looked down to his feet, sighing heavily looking forward to her reply, if she wants to talk to him again.

"So you admit that what you did was wrong?" Taerin asked, crossing her arms.

"No but you don't want to hear anything from me. If letting you go, you being free from me makes you happy then I will let you go. I just want you to be happy. Right? " He faked a smile, stroking her hair slightly. "-with Seungyoun. If that's what makes you happy. Sorry for just stepping in your room like this. I'm moving out of our house- I mean your house. I'll be packing my things today and I'll be back to my old job. I don't deserve to be handling the company. That supposedly to be your job and Bobby. Luckily Mr. Nam would want to hire me back." There was a short silence before he continue his words. "Thanks for teaching me the true meaning of love. I was blind because of your wealth. Right, Taerin I'm a jerk. I don't deserve your loyalty. I'm sorry once again."

"I'm talking too much. I shall leave now. I love you and that wont change. I'm ready to-

let you go." He sighs.

"Hey dad loves you a lot. Don't hurt your mom okay?" Minho bend a bit as he was talking to her tummy. "Taerin," Minho give a quick peck on her forehead. Smiling before walking away, out of her room. It's the final. He won't see her again.

Taerin keep her eyes on him after he closes the door, she fell on her knees feeling too weak.

Is this right?

you're going to let me go as I wished?

Weeks and days passes by, Minho sighs as he take a seat it has been a month since he has return to his old job. Facing his workmate Bang Chan again. "Up for lunch?" Chan asked. Minho nodded as he smiles at Chan. Chan then excuses himself as he leaves first waiting for Minho at the lobby. He still has few works to get it done by lunch hour. As Minho settles it he stood up, tidying up his desk he felt a tap on his shoulders.

"Minho- sunbaenim. I have a few questions regarding to this work. I'm an intern here. Do you mind helping me?"

Minho rubs his neck looking at the petite girl standing in front of him, he glances at her nametag, Moon Eunbi. He hesitated at first since Chan has been waiting for him for almost half an hour now. "Sure." Minho answered as he take a look at her paperwork. As he studied the paperwork there was so much error and the design wasn't that good as well. It's like, it doesn't fit the standard Mr. Nam has set at the company.

"Uhm- "

"Oh call me Eunbi." She smiled.

"Oh okay. Anyway Eunbi I think there's few errors on your work and I couldn't point it out all right now as I was rushing –"

"Uhm I see. It's okay I will get back to you once you're free." She said, waving. Minho nodded smiling back at her as he leaves.

"What's taking you so long?" Chan asked as they walk together towards the car. "It was the new intern asking me to take a look at her work." Minho explained, starting the car driving off slowly. "You know ever since you left no intern has asked me about their work. They're suddenly good at it." Chan chuckled putting on the seatbelt realising the censor hasn't went off.

"You're really a sweetheart Minho oh everyone likes you." He continued.

"How I wish everyone likes me like you said." He answered. When they reach the restaurant they was aiming Minho lock the car, both of them step inside they could already smell the meat being grilled, not to mention the samgyupsal.

"It's always so good to eat with my bro." Chan said, feeding himself with the meat Minho grilled, grinning. Minho just smiled. Chan noticed that he has been quiet since he's working here again usually he would tease him all day making fun of Chan but now he's just too quiet he misses his old bro. "Do you miss her?" Chan asked, not looking directly at him but he can feel that Minho stop all of his actions and is staring at Chan.

There is not one second I did not think of her.

She's always there running around in my head.

Making me smile without me even realise it.

"No. Why would I?" Minho asked before sipping on his drink.

"You really can lie huh at times like this?" Chan said, half chuckling.

Minho shook his head not wanting to talk about it any further. It's not like she remembers him though it's just all one sided love now. "Talk to Taerin. I'm sure she misses you a lot." Chan said stuffing the rice into his mouth. "I promised her that's the last time I will see her. I won't break the promise. I don't want to hurt her." Minho said reaching for the meat with his chopstick he tried to distract himself so much.

He gets nausea in the morning probably from the couvade syndrome it's the same as the morning sickness his wife is experiencing but he couldn't witness that. Ever since he moved to his old house. He took down all the pictures with Nara as well. It must break his wife's heart too when she saw that picture he was too dumb to realise it early.

It's true I just keep on hurting her. Dumb Minho is dumb.

"Isn't that Taerin?" Minho look up at Chan, he turns his head to where Chan is pointing.

His eyes rounded, heart beating so fast his hands are sweaty. It's Taerin.

Standing at the counter eyes on him as well. They are having an intense eye contact. It's like they don't want it to break, like the first meeting. Does she misses him too?

Her eyes. I couldn't read it.

He saw Taerin looking away, at the man next to her. Taerin smile widely before stepping out of the restaurant with the man. Minho look down, thinking that's it, he lost. It's true. He,

Lost.

45 votes for next chapter gogo!!