29. Hug

"Is he up yet? " Taerin asked herself as she shut her door, peaking at Minho's room which is still unopened. Taerin dried her hair, eyes still on his room. It's their day off since it's public holiday.

Taerin waited for another 30 minutes but she just couldn't help thus she stomp off from her room, standing right in front of Minho's room.

Taerin open it slowly although she couldn't hide its natural squeaking voice only to see Minho who's still sleeping, blanket wrapped around him. He looks like an egg roll for sure. "Minho why aren't you up yet? " Taerin said as he stares at his face, not moving even an inch.

"I don't feel like it. " Minho replied, turning his body to the other side of bed.

"What are you? A burrito? Wake up Minho. " Taerin said, shaking his body which annoys him a bit. "Taerin I think it's you. "

Taerin gulps, her eyes rounded immediately.

What is he trying to say?

"Me? " Taerin stuttered, pointing at herself. Minho then nodded and comment. "You were sick right? It looks like I got a fever from you. "

Taerin rolled her eyes because she was expecting him to say something else but that's alright. "It's probably from the kiss last night. " he added which makes Taerin turned red like a tomato. She feels like screaming inside. "I'm sorry? It's okay I'll cook for you. What would you like to eat, king? " Taerin said as she stood up.

"Anything. " he replied short.

"Nara. " Nara looks away.

"Nara please. I love you. You know that right? " Jisung try to reach out for her hands. "Then act like it! " Nara yelled, Jisung tried to cover her mouth but he failed.

"I'm sorry. I was overreacting. You know I'm a jealous type of guy right? I just don't want you to be with someone else. Except me. " Jisung rubs his neck, feeling guilty that he accidentally hurt Nara on the other day. Nara is hurting a lot because of him.

"Here. " Jisung handed her a bouquet of flowers.

Nara was hesitated to take it at first but he insisted her

Nara was hesitated to take it at first but he insisted her. He feels sorry about what happened. He realised that he's too controlling sometimes but it is because he loved her too much.

To think that Minho is a lot better than him, he couldn't help it but to feel insecure. Minho is good looking, he's also got a stable job thus he shouldn't be that worried because Minho is married.