45. Ready

"No ㅡ no way? " Taerin covered her mouth, afraid that people might hear her gasp.

It shows double line.

Pregnant?

"Uh? I ㅡ " Taerin rubs her face, not believing what she just saw. She was sure it wasn't because of dehydrate thus Taerin got hers three pregnancy tests just to make sure and it all turns out positive.

"Am I ready? Does he ㅡ ? " Taerin starts to worry what would be Minho's reaction if he find out she's carrying his baby.

He joked a lot about wanting a baby before.

One is not enough for me.

That words linger around her ears every second now but she wasn't really sure about it. He might be joking for real. Just to tease her.

Taerin has been inside the toilet for a little too long. She could piss anyone off that was waiting outside. Taerin keep on staring at the tests.

"You obviously look uncomfortable. " Dahyun chuckled taking a  glance at Minho who's avoiding her. She could have seat anywhere far from him but she choose the seat right next to him.

"Now where is Ms Hirai. We have been waiting for so long. " Minho check on his watch, trying to distract himself from talking to her.

"Are you perhaps, scared meeting her today? It's like you two had something before. Just my opinion based on your face. " Minho rolled his eyes.

If only he didn't do that crazy action towards Momo back then just to get Hirai Group to work with them he wouldn't be so uncomfortable like now. Now that he's been assigned for a meeting again with her, it's just too much to think about.

"Just to let you know that I won't give up. That is why I'm here. Most importantly, you choose my cousin over me. That's rude. " Dahyun stated coldly.

"I'm sorry we are late. " Momo said stepping in the meeting room with her assistant.

"Oh you're here. I requested to have a meeting with you Mr Lee. " Momo smirk taking a seat at the main chair. "ㅡ and also Dahyun. Nice to meet you. I hope to work with you. More. " Momo greeted her with a smile.

"Sure thing Ms Hirai. I would love to work with you. " Dahyun smiled back.

Minho feels like running away at the moment, such an awkward situation with these two.

"Congrats you're a 4 weeks pregnant Mrs Lee. " the doctor smiled widely as she showed her the scan.

"Pregnant? 4 weeks? It's true? " Taerin stuttered, slightly touching her tummy.

The doctor nodded, grinning. "You will have to do monthly check up. Mind if i ask if you have your boyfriend or husband around? "

Taerin tuck her hair behind her ears feeling embarrassed. "He's at work but yes sure I'll follow the monthly check up. " Taerin moves her lips, forming a thin smile.

Taerin sighs as she shut the door, looking at Seungmin who's waiting for her at the front, glancing at Taerin too.

"Mrs Taerin? Is anything alright? "