46. apology

"Babe? Are you alright?" Taerin heard the door squeaking. She turn around looking at Minho and his wet hair. He looks like he just showered and the smell, she loves it.

She couldn't control herself when it comes to him it's like he didn't hurt her just now. "Babe I'm sorry if I accidentally hurt you with my words just now I wasn't aware of it. Forgive me, alright? " Minho whisper as he place his arms on her waist pulling her close to him.

"Minho. I'm sorry. "

"Hmm? " Minho lift up her chin, staring right into her eyes.

"I'm ㅡ pregnant. " Taerin take a deep breathe, tears coming out down to her cheeks.

Minho chuckled a little, wipe the tears on her cheeks. "Taerin don't cry, our baby will be sad if you're crying." Minho comfor her, patting her back. "You're not mad? "

"No? Why would I be mad? "

"But you, the way you answered me earlier. Do you think I won't be a good mom? " Taerin stuttered.

"No, it's not like that it's me Taerin. I'm scared I won't be a good dad and I didn't expect for you to actually, p ㅡ although yes I can see it coming. " Minho explained, kind of panicked if Taerin would cry again.

"But listen here I promise you I will be here, with you forever alright? We will raise our child together. " Minho said, caressing her cheeks then pressing their forehead together. Realising there's not gap left between them Taerin place her hands on his chest trying to push him but he was too strong.

"Why are you pushing me away? " Minho teased, getting on top of her.

"Minho don't lie to me, please? I won't be able to face this alone. You will need to be by my side. " Taerin said, as the smile slowly fades away from her face.

"Trust me. " Minho said as he crush his lips on Taerin's. She kissed him back. It's been a long time since the last they were together because of work. Now they are feeling good, wanting each other so bad.

"You're just as good as the day I first kissed you. " he said in a very husky voice almost breathless because of the make out session. "But it's different after we confessed babe. It hits different. " he mumbled.

"You don't know how much I love you. I love you so bad Kim Taerin. " he runs his fingers through her soft hair, the other hand grabbing her inner thigh causing Taerin to let out a soft moan. That's her weakness, being touched on thigh.

"Minho I ㅡ " Taerin come to her sense feeling embarrassed of the noise she let out just now.

"I like it. "

"Pardon? " Taerin's eyes rounded as he's being extra teasing tonight.

"I like it, you sounded hot. " he smirked, caressing her thigh slowly.

"But that was so slow. I want you to scream. " he continued.

Holy.

"It's actually a good idea your father gifted this house to you. We can do this often not worrying about these non soundproof walls it's just you, and me. " he said as he take off his top revealing his abs and chest.

He's beautiful.

"Minho what are you ㅡ "

Minho get on top of her again, sucking the skin on her neck, hands on her jawline.

"To make it up. I've been a jerk to you earlier. " Minho said leaving a peck on her forehead. "Plus we won't get to do this often once we have a baby am I right? " he said, sounding so needy and that send shivers to her spine.

"You're red. Why are you still so shy looking at me? Didn't we have done it multiple times already? " Minho let out a small laugh, giggling at nervous Taerin.

"Iㅡ I know. I mean no I don't know why? "

"That means you're madly in love with me. " Minho kissed her bottom lips, biting it slowly rubbing with his thumbs.

"It's okay honey as usual I'll be a gentleman I know how to handle you." he said, hands roaming on her tummy. "I'll make you feel good. " he whispers before crashing for another kiss.

Taerin move her eyes, feeling cold. She look up at Minho who's staring at her. "You're awake? " Minho asked pulling her in his arms, their bare body touches. Taerin nodded, snuggling into his chest.

"Let me hug you so you feel warm." Minho leave a kiss on her cheeks.

"I'm sorry I didn't get you dressed ㅡ I was tired. " Minho chuckled.

"I ㅡ it's fine. " it feels kind of awkward Taerin thought, she just doesn't even know why but for sure she would always want to be him, maybe just pregnancy things. Seeing his face would soothe her right away. It's just her wanting to be by his side, everytime.

In other word, extra clingy.

"Weeks? "

"Hmm? "

"The baby. "

"Oh, 4 weeks Minho. " Taerin stuttered.

"Taerin. " there he goes, making her feel nervous again. "Do you think, I can be a great father? Just asking. "

"Of course. You're a good husband thus you can lead our child. I trust you Minho. You should trust yourself more. " Taerin touches his face, trailing his jawline. He's pouting and looking too cute at the moment.

"If that's what my baby say then, alright. Thanks for, carrying our child. I love you. " Minho hugs her tighter and that makes her feel loved.

Aye have yall seen the easy track list teaser 😔👍 it's so good I'm crying