9.Contract

🌱

Taerin sighs as she sit on the chair. It's a place where she have a lot of unreasonable, unresolved thoughts. It's the coffee shop near his grandfather's garden. It's still operating although the owner, her grandfather is not there, he's somewhere better for sure.

"Miss Taerin." the waiter smiled as he placed Taerin's favourite drink which is iced vanilla latte on top of the table. Taerin smiled back.

Taerin just couldn't stop thinking about how spontaneous her life is going she has everything, she's kind of cute she gotta admit that, she's wealthy also a promising position in the company. Although it's not that promising enough. In order to get the CEO position, she needs to marry a stranger? She sighs, rubbing her eyes.

In addition that stranger seems to be, not her knight in shining armor. For sure. If only she could confesses to her father how madly she's in love with her boyfriend. It would be nice. But Taerin, being Taerin she wouldn't dare to do so.

She planned to meet Minho today to file their agreement. Minho is late and that's one of her pet peeve. She hates waiting so much. After few minutes of thinking blankly, Minho finally arrives and take a sit in front of her. "So you fall for me? " Minho said as he took Taerin's iced vanilla latte which causes Taerin to roll her eyes.

"No and why are you late? Just for your information I hate waiting and please don't do that again. " Taerin take out a pretty huge file from her bag and place it in front of Minho. "What is this? Oh my 5 billion agreement? " Minho stated as he went through the papers.

fake marriage contract rules;

1. Do not ever interfere each other's life whatever it is just no.

2. No skin ship.

Minho chuckled as he read rule number 2.

3. We will file a divorce after 8 months.

"8 months? " Minho furrowed his eyebrows. Taerin nodded rapidly as she sips her latte. "Dad is going to give me the position only after 6 months we are married. So to not make it obvious there will be spare 2 months after I got it. " Taerin explained.

"You can make it shorter 7 months would do and we will divorce. " Minho said as he turn to another page. "Oh wait what about my money?  You're scamming me Miss Taerin? "

"Why would I scam you jerk? I got no time for that. I'll give you the money during our 6th month. Don't worry promises are kept. " Taerin rest her back.

4. Don't act like we hate each other so much in front of my parents.

5. Don't ever tell me what do I have to do.

6. Please respect what I hate and what I love.

Minho rolled his eyes and close the file. "You're asking so much for God sake I'm just here for my money. " Taerin lightly slam the table. "Listen here you jerk please don't be so selfish and think only about yourself."

"Alright whatever I agree. " Minho signed the contract and handed it quick to Taerin. "Anything else Miss Taerin? I would love to leave now miss demanding. " Taerin shakes her head as she put the file inside her bag. Minho then quickly leaves her alone.

She took out her phone and browse the instagram. She just feels like it. It has been such a long time since she last spending time on that app. But something inside her told her that she should take a look at Minho's instagram. She looks around making sure that Minho has left the scene. She search for his name and it's there God bless him didn't put a weird name.

lee

lee.minho: ms demand in action 🤕
view more comments
bangchan: wait a minute...
seungminnie: isn't that our lady boss.

"When did he captures this? " Taerin was extremely surprised seeing a picture of herself got featured in his instagram. She then proceed to scroll down even further.

lee

lee.minho: im sorry but cats>>human
view more comments

"Geez that explains why he doesn't have any feelings what a hard man. " Taerin rolled her eyes.

But something really caught her eyes. Something bizzare. Not to that extend but just to make it sounds dramatic. She quickly tap on the picture to see it even clearer. It's one of his old posts from 3 years ago. Comments are disabled. Taerin feels curious.

lee

lee.minho: 🕊

"Oh so close. " Taerin mumbled. She zoomed in to see who's the girl in the picture. She feels like she have seen her somewhere but pretty unsure about it. So Minho is not feeling less like what she thought? So this man can love too? Or they are just friends. Very close friends perhaps.

But that kiss on cheeks? No it won't be. Taerin scratches her head. She just feels like it, that feeling of someone she needs to marry. Is he hiding something from her? Taerin, never ever let curiosity to kill the cat. If only people knew how much she wanted to ask Minho and end her curiosity now, it would be nice.

Thus, doesn't that makes her look, interested in him? Never. She's over think what might Minho think if he find out she's stalking his instagram when she wrote that they would never interfere each other's life. But like she said she's not interfering but she's just curious of what his real intentions are. She needs to be extra careful.

Taerin started to worry about her life choices and now that both of them signed the contract already. Things would never be the same anymore.

✳️

Passed my driving computer test I'm so happy djdjsjskkd anyway I love Minho bye stream levanter English version it's nice