55. seungyoun?

Play the audio!!

"You what?" Seungyoun raised his eyebrows. Not wanting to acknowledge what he just heard from Momo. Momo scoffs, nodding. "I don't know if it's worth it though. Taerin stepped down from the company. They are planning to appoint Bobby as the new CEO as Minho refuses to be one." Momo continued, sipping the green tea she made while explaining it to Seungyoun.

"Isn't that a little bit too much?" Seungyoun stuttered knowing how much power she holds, he wouldn't dare to cross the line.

"There's nothing such as too much." Momo replied as she handed another cup to Seungyoun. "I met her few days ago. She does looks like a mess and it's concerning enough. It's a big fight this time." Seungyoun lean his back on the table. Honestly he feels bad looking at Taerin being sad and down. He likes her but for sure it's hard to tell although her heart been broken so many times.

She might not want to give her heart away anymore.

"Use this opportunity Seungyoun. She's hurting a lot." Momo nudges him before walking away.

"Thank you so much Chaeyoung." Minho grinned as he glance over the scanning pictures. He couldn't help but to feel his heart breaking but happy at the same time looking at the baby slowly growing up. He asked Jihyo for Chaeyoung's number just to know about Taerin's and their baby's current condition.

"You're welcome. This is the most I can do to help. Luckily I still have the scans. You can take it though if you want." Chaeyoung smiled as she put the scans in an envelope handing them to Minho. Minho smiled back thanking her. "Do you perhaps – "

"Taerin is fine. Minho look I don't know what to say but I know Taerin very well. It must be hard for her as well. If you don't mind you can tell me what actually happened? I've been jumping into so much conclusions lately." Chaeyoung rubs her temple since Taerin won't tell her what actually is going on between them.

"She doesn't love me anymore."

"No? There's no way she would feel that way?"

"She was hurt by my actions. I mean I didn't know it would end up this way. I was framed but I don't think she would want to hear anything from me again." Minho smiled in pain. Reminiscing of what happened, imagining Taerin's reaction when she saw the pictures.

"Who framed you? Sort it out. You're an adult. You can obviously think." Chaeyoung replied sighing. "I don't want to think about it. I just – I want her. " Minho said, sorrowful voice almost gonna cry but it would be embarrassing to cry in front of Chaeyoung. "I want her more than anything else."

"I'll try to help." Chaeyoung said patting his back. Minho faked a smile, "- there's really nothing I can do Chae. She hates me. I can see it." Minho replied, standing up. He thank Chaeyoung for the last time before leaving the room. "Poor Minho." She mumbled before reaching for her phone.

"Chaeng!" Taerin immediately hug her bestfriend as Chaeyoung stepped in the house. Taerin then motioned her to take a seat Chaeyoung follows her. "Hey long time no see you!" Chaeyoung smiled at her, hesitating whether to talk about it or she just better keep silent.

"Have any plan today?" Chaeyoung asked as Taerin handed her a glass of juice. Chaeyoung chug it down as she was feeling nervous. Taerin nodded, smiling widely. As if she can read her current mind. "Taerin actually I – "

"By the way Chaeyoung, Seungyoun asked me out. You know the guy M- I mean he got punched because of me, he asked me out. So I'm going out with him. That's the best way to actually- "

"Forget Minho?"

Taerin stopped all her actions as Chaeyoung let out the words. She slightly sighs, caressing her tummy lightly. As much as she wanted to go back to him, she just can't. The heartbreak this time it's real. If he keeps on hurting her there's literally no use of being together. She just wanted to be happy like other married couple but why does he just keep on hurting her? He wont do that if he loves Taerin.

"Taerin please. Have you ever let him explain? Or did you just left him without Minho get the chance to say anything?" Chaeyoung asked again, concern. She knew it deep inside she still have feelings for him. Taerin isn't easy to fall out of love so does Minho. They need each other but Taerin doesn't want to crawl back to him. "What is wrong with you? Didn't I make it clear we are splitting Chaeyoung? Are you siding him? He's the one who hurt me? Ugh enough, it's not like you understand me. Im going out now sorry." Taerin said.

"Hey are you alright Taerin? You have been spacing out since I picked you." Seungyoun said, handing her the ice cream.

Taerin sighs.

It's the ice cream Minho always buy for me whenever I crave for it. This is too different.

"Im okay. Maybe I wasn't in the mood." Taerin faked a smile as she tear the plastic open. "I mean, you can tell me if you don't want to go out today. I understand. Plus the baby must be tired too right?" Seungyoun said as he touches her tummy slightly. Taerin was taken aback by his touch her eyes rounded. He quickly apologises as he noticed Taerin was a bit uncomfortable by it. Taerin shook her head, slightly smiling shrugging off as she doesn't want to actually remember what he did just now that was too embarrassing.

"When are you going to s- I mean, be single. You know what I mean?" Seungyoun chuckled.

"Single?" Taerin laughs. "I don't know Seungyoun it's really hard to tell? Why? Still waiting for me?" Taerin nudges him, just when she thought he's cool with that question the scene suddenly get tense. "Do you think I'm joking when I said that?" He asked, staring deeply into her eyes turning his whole body facing the small gorgeous woman next to him. "I just want to make you happy and appreciate you more." He continued, caressing her cheeks. Taerin look away quickly as it's getting awkward.

He's nice but, that just doesn't add up.

It's hard for her as well.

Should Taerin really consider giving him a chance?

Jeongin traces her steps as Taerin lock the door, she looks weak. "N-noona? You're back already?" Jeongin rubs his neck, almost choking on his milk. Taerin nod as she walk past him, going upstairs. "Where's mom and dad?"

"They decided to extend their stay for a week." Jeongin explained looking at Taerin who's turning her back on him. "So it's just you and me again?" she asked.

"Y-yes." Jeongin answered showing the peace sign, a bit stuttering. Taerin nodded as she walk to her room. As Taerin step in, the door was shut immediately, she turns around, there standing

Minho. He looks like a mess. Probably. He barely could get anything done.

Looking at her, as he lock the door. "What the hell are you doing here? Are you raiding my house? Didn't I tell you the we are over? Why are you so-" he pulls her in his arms, shutting his eyes close shutting his eyes close.

"Can I have a moment with you?' He stuttered. Shutting his eyes tight once again.

Should I do a double update? 35 votes for next chapter hehe 😉