36. Trip

Taerin take a glance at the clock and it's 11pm yet Minho is already asleep. She could feel her stomach growling so bad. It's not like she hasn't eaten anything but in fact, she ate a lot. Like a lot.

"Minho. " Taerin turns to the other side, nudging Minho as soft as she could.

"Hmm? " Minho replied half awake.

"I'm hungry. "

"Go and eat. The buffet hall is still open until midnight. " Minho turns to the other side, showing his back.

"You don't want to come, along? " Taerin moves closer to him. She waited for few seconds but there's still no respond. Guess he's asleep again. Gosh Minho is annoying. Just, where is the super sweet Minho that happened just now? The Minho that makes her feel like dying because of diabetes due to his sweet words.

Taerin put on a white off shoulder top, wearing her shorts, she went out of the room and walk along the hall.

There's still so much people at this hour. Probably young couple going on a weekend getaway. Damn she thought. It takes her a very long time to have a getaway with someone she likes. Only when she's married. These young couples had it early.

The weather is very nice as it traps with an open concept. The buffet hall faced the beach causing it to have a windy atmosphere and she likes it. If only Minho came along with her but that man prioritize his sleep rather than his own wife. Pain.

"Uh I'm sorry. " Taerin said, rubbing her arms because she bumped into someone.

"Oh it's okay. Wait it's you? "

It's Seungyoun, the guy that accidentally threw a ball at her this evening. It's getting cliché she thought.

Taerin flash a light smile and nod before stuffing 3 kimbap into her mouth. Not even bother to cover up her real self when eating.

Seungyoun let out a small chuckle looking at Taerin who just couldn't stop eating. "It's not a waste bringing you here. You eat well. " Seungyoun said, grinning at her actions. "I get hungry easily these days. " Taerin said suddenly being talkative with someone she just met. That's so not Taerin.

"There's so many people here right. "

"Uh yes? "

"They're probably couple. "

"They might be just friends too. Or broken hearted people. " Taerin turns her gaze to him, chuckling. "Oh that hurts right there. " Taerin said giggling. "You know when you love someone but they don't just love you back. I mean been there, done that. Always. " Seungyoun rubs his nape.

Why is this man suddenly telling her, his life story?

"I'm hanging out with my boys. To forget about what happened between me and my ex girlfriend. " Seungyoun chuckled, leaning on the wall sipping his wine. Taerin just nod, mouth is still full with foods.

"What about you? "

"Just having a short holiday. " Taerin flash a smile.

"It must be nice to be here with your loved one right Taerin? " Taerin was shocked for a bit but it she just remember that she told her name earlier this evening at the beach.