🍑PROM PARTY🎉

..J-the killer..

Episode-2

The prom party

(One week before prom party at Y/n's workplace)

Taehyung- If you don't mind I like to be your date I mean your prom date.

Y/n- (shocked) r u sure? I mean you should ask for this to your girlfriend what if she doesn't like this thing?

Taehyung- hey I don't have any girlfriend and I don't need to ask someone for what should I do or not. You tell are you okay with this date thing?

Y/n- yeah sure since I know you so,it'll be comfortable for me to take you with me.(smile) thank you soo much Taehyung you are being a big help.

Taehyung- No you are the one who is being a big help for me.(widely smile)

Y/n- what do you mean?(asked in confusion)

Taehyung- Nothing just tell me the dress code or on the second thought why don't you join me for shopping tommorow?? I will buy you a dress and don't say no otherwise I am gonna pay for this coffee and shake.

Y/n- ( chuckle) okay.

(Author's pov)

(Taehyung know that Y/n's financial condition is really weak. So he wants to buy a dress for her because he like her soo much and did care for her on other hand someone was also preparing for prom)

 So he wants to buy a dress for her because he like her soo much and did care for her on other hand someone was also preparing for prom)

(Same day in Jungkook's house when he met Y/n on bus stop)

Jungkook- Hyung I want you to do a favor for me.

SeokJin- It'll be my pleasure Mr. Jeon tell me what is it?

Jungkook- Can you please tell me what's the theme of prom day in Songyan college?