😈Imposter Jimin😾

��J-the Killer��

�Episode-30�
Imposter Jimin

<Mazinta Strip Club>

[Jungkook's pov]

(One thing that I pursued from society and especially from officials,is don't ever faith in anyone too much. At least I am the witness of ditching by douchebags in my life. First my father and now the person I thought is whiter than wine,an unimpeachable human,a boy who is fleek in almost all terms and conditions. I worshiped him. He was my idol but turned out he is the mate of Richard Ramirez. Fuck my life and the fellows. Kim Seokjin,I am not gonna forgive you for robbing me. The both fuckfaces ruined my life,in and out. Younger one might have screwed my girl and the elder fled somewhere with her. One side of my brain said Y/n deserve this because I already showed her the signal of skeleton head and bones but did she ever listen? Nothing would be like this if she dated me but as her nature she is always plopped up on her own,never listens to anyone except herself and dad.

You know I hate these VIP sections of stripper clubs and specifically when they are owned by Kim and Park. Namjoon owned this place on the name of Jimin because it could create a scandal for Kim's empire if anyone caught Namjoon's name on power of attorney. The day Solar died Namjoon spent most of his time inside his individual lounge in this club. The atmosphere here is a cocktail of expensive alcohol and intense sex. As Jimin prohibited drugs and any play on doms if they are not comfortable with it. The smoke of the Sobranie rosemary cigarette hit my nostrils as Jimin dragged it and made circles in the air. I don't know why he called this topless redhead stripper who is almost fucking and dripping against this steel pole. I caught her soaking between her legs as she was wearing a cherry red lacy that had a spot of wetness on it and it made me more furious and disgusted because I can't shrug off the situation that Y/n is not here. My feelings are always genuine for her. That's why I never interfered in her relationship but now I think that was the most wrong decision that I made in my life to not to interrupt.)

(Author's pov)

''What the fuck I am doing here? With you?'' Jungkook ignored the jiggling tits of brunette who might be dripping because of his exposed shaved muscular chest that was performing on his white shirt along with red coat.

''Because we are bad guys!'' Jimin smirked and hung his head back on the surface of the leather couch.

''Jimin, seriously? We are in fucked up situation, my personal assistant revealed as the insane killer and they all were doubting me on more as I was on the suspect circle since always. Why are you not taking the situation solemnly? We are in grave.'' Jungkook's rage-filled mind blasted on Jimin who didn't bother.