🖤MAZE OF LOVE❤

�J-the Killer��

Episode-28

𖤐Maze of love𖤐

(Scenes starts from previous chapter's ending)

(Author's pov)

(Jin embraced blue funk Y/n who found herself in a fret. She was exhaling frightened heavy breaths against his chest. He placed his chin on her scalp and caressed her back by one hand and another was wrapped on her shoulder. Y/n was in no state to establish an escape plan although a spirit of not surrender was still inside her. She gulped her fear and looked up at him with misty-eyes and returned by his cunning,flashy look.)

''I want to say something.'' Y/n said in her most delicate voice.

''Say!'' Jin swept a damp lock out of her eyes and smiled in allowance.

''Fuck yourself raw!'' Her fingers and palm found concrete sand on the ground,she filled her fist with that and threw it in his eyes

''My eyes!'' Jin stood up with a blow and growled. His cornea was filled with little particles of sand that were giving him unbearable pain and irritation. He tried to open his eyes and saw running Y/n with his blurry vision.Thanks to the lenses his pupils are safe.

(Author's pov)

(He grabbed the bottle of water from inside the car and quickly washed his eyes. It is still painful in roaming eyes but his maniatic side seems like hulk,believes in victory! On the other hand Y/n was also fighting for her life. Whatever she witnessed was a lot of disgust in one go but the only thing she was focused on was How To Save My Life! It would not sound like a story if I didn't tell you that she was maze in the jungle or got caught by Jin. Well I go with option two.

Y/n made her way out of the jungle unaware by the cut she got on her leg while running and she was making a road by her blood that ends on her location. Jin followed the blood path and before Y/n could've stopped the coming truck Jin pulled her inside the jungle and took her along.)

''Please leave me! I am not the one you are searching for!'' Y/n tried to uncuff herself from his fist. Her growls and wailing were useless because nobody was there to save her.

''We are going to Ilsan and you will stay silent for the whole ride. Wedding dates are already passed. Damn it!'' Jin pushed Y/n inside the car and started kicking the lifeless body of Jennie that had started decomposing due to weather.

<Y/n's pov>

(I am not aware of my next move neither I know I could survive or not! He removed his white shirt that was printed via her blood. His shoes were also submerged in blood and the absurd stinks are filling our nostrils because maybe it is 30 degrees here, but that is not the hurdle in my way. The hurdle was this man who discovered his devil side, I don't know when? But one thing that is more disturbing is the name from his calling me 'Juri' how he knows her? What's the connection between her and him and why did he discover her in me? I ain't even look like her,then what he caught was similar to her in me?)

Author's pov♡

(Taehyung opened that secret gate inside the basement and found himself in between a dark and gloomy jungle. He kept walking on dried leaves and found a small house a bit far. He entered the room and his glare traveled in the room with unnerving thoroughness. He found a messy bed, chains,chairs and blood spot on the bed sheet. He also found a knife and three mobiles in that house. Taehyung's mind was spinning and he couldn't believe whatever he was witnessing. His Innocent, honest,humourous brother who was like a parent for him was behind everything. The culprit was always in front of him and sinning in his premises but he never spared a vision of doubt on him.)

''Forensic team at my house.'' Taehyung called Ji-Sung with a grim face and asked for investigation in his house.

(The forensics team came and collected everything from there. Results came and confirmed the culprits as Kai and Jin.)

(8th November 20xx)

(Taehyung was in his cabin with a hangdog look. His attention anchored on the loud thump created by an envelope. He swept up his lashes and found Yoongi standing there with his regular expression. Taehyung opened the envelope,his brows knitted in frown as he sat straight on his chair.)

''Suspension! But why sir?'' Taehyung pared at him and asked.

''It's a six month suspension as your brother is the main culprit now,we can't allow you to investigate this case anymore.Han Ji-Sung is the new incharge of this case.'' Yoongi explained without hesitation.

''Sir but there would be a reason behind this. I can find that and I know my brother well. He can't do this.'' Taehyung's eyes glowed with the tears of dejection as spoke with a heavy throat.

''We can find that you can rest in your home for the next six months. We got what you can and I am proud of you for not hiding your brother's sin from us although it's also your fault for neglecting everything that happened in your house. Good luck for the future and hand all case related files to Ji-Sung!'' Yoongi walked out with stuffed hands in pocket after declaring everything to him. Ji-Sung came into his cabin and stood beside him with a hung face.

''Sir. I will take care of everything and inform you from time to time. You are my senior I can't dodge you .'' Ji-Sung's subdued manner affects him and he starts sobbing.

''He is my only person in this world,I can't deny the fact but I can't let anything happen to him. I don't know what to do.'' Taehyung's tears travelled from his eyes to his chin as he felt a deep wound inside him because he knows what will happen after they arrest him.

(Ji-Sung caressed his back with a down face. Then a call on Taehyung's phone kills the sounds of weeping.)

☀︎On call.☀︎

''Hello!'' Taehyung sniffly responded.

''Hy, I am Dr. Lee Somi! Is this Taehyung am I talking to?''

''Yes it is.'' Taehyung replied with no interest.

''Thank god you picked up my phone, I thought I was dialling wrong anyway. How are you and how is Seokjin?'' Dr. Somi's voice bloomed on the other side.

''How did you know my brother? '' Taehyung was blued by her question and he forgot crying.

''Your brother was the patient in our hospital under the doctor name Ahn Juri.'' Somi's saying sent a shiver down his spine.

''Can I see you right now?'' Taehyung asked.

''Yeah sure! It's been a long time since I saw you. Surely visit here.'' Somi replied in her honey pouring tone.

To be continue......

Do you guys wants to see Y/n end up with Jin?