💜Jimin's Dead Love💔

��J-the Killer��

Episode-14

☂︎Jimin's dead love☂︎

◡̈Flashback◡̈

(Mr. Jeon departed Jungkook to France for a short term Diploma in fashion designing after his Inter. On the other hand Jimin was gaining name,fame and position in the underworld. A 5'7 ft boy who can snap someone's neck in the blink of an eye,ran like a cheetah,brave and a true fighter. Famous Gangster's groups want him on their side every single one of them but he denied to be the puppet of anyone. The only thing he worked for was Money! Jungkook completed his diploma and came back to Korea after a year. The first person he saw after landing was Jimin.)

𖤐At the Park𖤐

(The both boys lying on the soft,green, mowed grass. Staring at the Skyglow that was holding uncountable stars,the cold breeze mixed with soil's smell hitting their faces.That is the perfect environment humankind needs after every dinner.)

Jimin- I missed you bro

Jungkook- Same here hyung! By the way, what were you doing behind my back? Are you still working as a gangster? (He asked while looking at Jimin)

Jimin- (sigh) I love my work Jungkook, it reminds me of myself.

Jungkook- No hyung. It's not your real self you are beyond perfect and well from that cunning self. Please Hyung leave this all. At Least for me.

Jimin- (chuckle and look at him) Stop behaving like my girlfriend because you are not!

Jungkook- But I know whom you are waiting for.(he stood up and pointed at the huge hoarding poster that was on the crossroad side. A mesmerising beauty was stuck on that poster, a beauty that can make Heaven's angel to crave for her.)

Jimin-(he sat on the grass and put his both palms behind on grass and smiled) Daisy lane! She is really beautiful but Jungkook,she is Asia's number one world Model and designer. I think my life will spend only gawking at her posters.(grin)

Jungkook- I can fulfill your wish but I want something in exchange.

Jimin- What are you talking about Kookie?

Jungkook- Dad is planning commence a new company for me in the fashion designing and models industry.

Jimin-(smiling) I am no comparison in front of her. I know what you're planning for.

Jungkook- Please Hyung! Leave everything.

(Jimin stood up,patted Jungkook's right cheeks and walked out from the place without saying anything to Jungkook)