☠️Slaughter Hobi🌻

��J-the Killer��

Episode-15

(˵¯͒⌓¯͒˵)Slaughter Hobi(˵¯͒⌓¯͒˵)

𖤐Police Headquarters
Seoul𖤐

Taehyung- Sir, I've done my investigation. The last number that was dialled from Solar's phone to Namjoon,she called him thrice but he didn't pick up.(then he showed the forensic reports)

Taehyung- and we found that Moonbyul died three days before Solar. Her head bone was cracked and completely burnt by patrol. One more interesting thing is Hwasa,Solar and Moonbyul had the same metal chained marks on their wrists. It can be possible that one person is behind the all three murders. Also I found a new lead.

Yoongi- What is it?(he asked while checking the files)

Taehyung- Both girls' last location was found at Hoseok's building! So I went to his office and collected the footage of this month and the aftermath left me stunned.

Yoongi- What do you mean? (He lift his brow with confused expression)

Taehyung- Maybe He is behind Moonbyul's and the other murders. Check this footage. (Then he showed him the footage where Hoseok pushed Moonbyul and the other where he had an argument with Solar.)

Yoongi- Moonbyul was pregnant by Hoseok? (Disgusted expression) Why models love to die in their pregnancy. This is sick dude!

Yoongi- So what's your next move?(he shut the file and asked Straight positioned Taehyung)

Taehyung- I want your permission for Hoseok's interrogation.

Yoongi- Go just go Taehyung. I want that killer in a week behind the bars. Do whatever you need to do,arrest whom you want to do. One more thing: seize both companies' owners and their special members' passports. Make sure nobody from them crosses Seoul's border and send your special sources behind them to follow their each and every step.

Taehyung- Okay Sir. I'll take my leave now.

╥﹏╥Incheon Airport╥﹏╥

Ground staff- Wait minute Ma'am you can't go inside.(she stopped Jennie after taking her passport)

Jennie- But why? I have my reservation in business class.

Ground Staff- Ma'am we got the order to stop you here and submit your passport to Seoul police station. Sorry Ma'am you can leave now. We will send your passport to the cops.

(Jennie left the airport and sat in her car)

Jennie- Driver, to home.(she leaned her head back on seat)

(The black masked driver adjusted the view mirror and said in his familine voice)

???- Sure Ma'am! Water?(he asked)

Jennie- Yeah please.(she took the bisleri's half litre bottle and gulp it in one go and fainted after 5 minute)

❛ ֊ ❛At Hoseok's office❛ ֊ ❛

Rosè- (knocked on Hoseok's cabin) May I come in Sir?

Hoseok- Yes,come in.(focused on his paperwork)

Rosè- Sir, some cops are out there wanting to meet you.

(His calm face became jaded and he blinked foolishly trying not to show any fear)

Hoseok- Wwwhy? They want to meet me?(stuttering)