😒Ignored Truths😇

��J-the Killer��

Episode-23

☺︎Ignored truths☺︎

{3rd October 20xx}

«Seoul Police station»

<Inside interrogation room>

''Where is Jennie?'' Taehyung was peering at him and started to examine suspect Jimin.

''I have no idea where is she.'' Jimin answered with a straight face.

''Any relationship with Kai rather than business?''

''No!'' Jimin replied with a shaky voice.

''You are a terrible liar. I know he was your partner in crime when you both were the stars of the underworld. Divine gang! Remember?'' A side smirk appeared on his face while asking.

''I was not the member of that gang but Kai was. They appointed me for a mission in exchange for 5 million₩ That's it.'' Jimin answered with a grin.

''I know what you did with Mr. Jeon and trust me I will not hesitate to fill Jungkook with your murder's recipe.'' (Please don't strike copyright after this 😁)

''Go ahead! Call him here,give him a ring or wait. I have my phone. I am calling him, wait a sec.'' Jimin dialed Jungkook's number and he Picked up the phone. ''Hello Jungkook! Listen,Mr. Taehyung wants to brief you about something. Here talk to him.'' Jimin slid the phone towards him and he picked it up and answered the call while gawping at him.

''What happen Copsy?'' Jungkook asked from otherside.

''Your friend is a pathetic piece of shit and a miscreant person.'' Taehyung was controlling his aggression,the eye smile of Jimin was doing gasoline's work for Taehyung. He cut the call and threw the phone at him vexedly.

''Woah! Woah!'' Jimin caught the phone and chuckled. '' I think I am done here.'' Jimin stood up and left the station.

(Taehyung prepared a team of 20 skillable police officers for the underworld swooping. Night after 11:00 pm the swooping started by officers. They searched the entire underworld society but nothing gripped in their hands. Gangsters' leaders were infuriated by the raid. Jimin got the information from his worthy sources that police is spreaded in the area and the leaders are planning for the sudden attack on officers they were intending to kill them all right now. Jimin reached Asap after a long time and everyone was shocked to see him there.)

''What are you doing here?'' Jimin asked with an irked expression.

''I am doing my duty. My detectives are everywhere right now. Your game is over!'' He put both his hands on waist and spat on him.

''Ohh really? Then what is this.'' Jimin pointed at the vexed gangsters crowd who was holding sharp weapons and American pistols.

(The gangsters planned to kill the lead first, that means Taehyung. The two police officers and him positioned their gun points at the crowd with sweaty forehead but game turned when Jimin snatched Taehyung's pistol and shielded them.)