👠MURDER🔪

J-The killer
Episode-4

Murder

(Taehyung called his brother)

Taehyung- Hello Hyung! Is Mr.Jeon in office right now?

Seokjin- Yeah,we just walked out from meeting room.why you are asking? Is something wrong?

Taehyung- I want to meet him. I am heading to your office. I'll be there in 10 minutes. (He pick up his bunch of keys and walked out from station)

(In Jeon world)

(Taehyung reached the place and ask on reception about Jungkook's cabin. She told him the way of his cabin and he started walking on it)

Seokjin- ohh he is here..(he saw Taehyung coming towards them and Jungkook looked at him,frustration was spreaded on his face) Come inside Taehyung..

Taehyung- hello Mr. Jeon.. Hope you are doing well?

Jungkook- I am Dashing, Handsome as always. But what brings you here at this early in our office officer Kim?

Taehyung-(chuckle) How is your date Mr.Jeon?

Jungkook-(raised his left eyebrow) whom you are talking about?

Taehyung- Hwasa.. Where is she?

Jungkook- I don't know, I dropped her on a near street of her house. After that I didn't know anything about her..(He put both his hands on the table, joined the palms together and looking at him said)

Taehyung- but you are the last person who was with her before her disappearance.

Seokjin- What you mean Tae?(he asked with tensed expressions)

Taehyung- Actually her mother complaint a missing report of her Daughter Hwasa....She said she didn't come home after prom and Jungkook was his date.. I am sure he knew her from a long time. So,would you like to tell me something about her that can help me in search of her.

Jungkook- I didn't know anything about her. I met her one day before prom,then she approached me to be her date and also I was looking for a new model for my new event so,I agreed and we were there. After that my company is also trying to reach her but her phone is off. Sorry officer I can't help you in it. You can leave now. I am busy ( he stood up, adjust his suit and walked out room)

Seokjin- Jungkook is saying truth Tae. We are also trying to contact her for sign the contract papers but she was never in contact. What you'll gonna do now??

Taehyung- Let's see what I am missing..

(Taehyung was outside of Jeon world when someone called him from behind)

Jungkook- Hey.. Mr. Police..

Taehyung- (he turned and saw him) what happen? Wanna say something??(closed his car's gaye and stood straight in front of him)
Jungkook- stay away.(rage in his eyes)

Taehyung- What you mean by this?

Jungkook- I didn't like you at all.(Both of them were standing in front of each other's face and the feeling of hatred was felt from afar.)

)