🙇‍♀️Rip Mr. Jeon👼

��J-the Killer��

�Episode-16�

!RIP Mr.Jeon!

(Jennie awoke in a whitewashed room that had beige and mauve decorations. Two full size casements on front and right. A furry peach blanket was covering her tall figure. She rubbed her eyes when a sun of ray pinched her eyes, found herself in an unfamiliar room..)

Jennie- Where am I? (She was still in her Yesterday's white tank and denim shorts. She wore slippers and went out of the room and saw Jungkook eating breakfast downstairs.)

Jennie- Hey Jungkook! (She was on the 7th cloud after seeing the first thing in the morning.)

Jungkook- What the hell she is doing here....(his calm expression was replaced with a sulking one.she stepped down stairs and joined him on breakfast table)

Jungkook- Why are you in my house?(he asked while wiping his mouth with the handkerchief)

Jennie- Maybe I should be the one to ask this... why am I here?

(Then Jennie's driver made his appearance)

Driver- Good morning Sir and Ma'am! (Bowed)

Driver- Actually Mr. Jeon ordered me to bring Ma'am here at your house.

Jungkook- Reason?

Driver- Sir I am not supposed to cross question him.

(he stood up from the chair,put chair back on it's position,picked a fork and slammed it on table)

Jungkook- I don't know the reason for your presence here but my house is not an orphanage, pack your things and leave! I'm speaking politely.

Jennie- Mr. Jeon wants me to be safe, that's why he brought me here! Don't you want me protected? (Yelled)

Jungkook- You are not a toddler who'll get bruises on knees while crawling. (Chuckle)

(Driver left the place and called someone)

???- What's going on?

Driver- Sir,she is awake and having breaky!

???- Let her enjoy the meal..

Driver- I am sorry sir! Last time the car's engine was damaged all of a sudden, A PCR helped me in between the road. That's why I didn't bring her to your place.

???- No it's okay, just be safe.

(He cut the call and a girl approached Driver)

Y/n- Excuse me! Is this Jeon's house? I mean Jeon Jungkook..

Driver- Yes it is! He is inside.

Y/n- Okay thank you! (She went inside an found an irky girl on couch)

Jennie- And who are you now? (She rudely asked)

Y/n-(ran stares at surroundings) Where is Jungkook?

Jennie- Why?

Y/n- I have something for him.(adjusted the bag strap on shoulder)

Jennie- Are you Y/n?

Y/n- Yeah!(smiled)

Jennie- (she gave her rageful stares and moved forward to her) Listen girl I am Jungkook's girlfriend.